chapter two:)

Oliver's Pov

__

I just woke up and got ready for my new job at a café. I just lived with my bestfriend who helped me escape chicago. I'm originally from there but i got tired and sick there so i came to new york.

Its been fun this past year i've stayed here got alot of jobs so i can feed myself. We just lived at a three bedroom apartment it was kinda tight for the three of us. Me Sebastian and Darren.

But we still managed to live here thanks to Darren me and Seb live here right now. I change into my regular daily outfit, you know just plain white  t-shirt and jeans. I just put on some air force once.

"I'm going now, and Seb don't make some mess again" i told him. Yesterday when he got kicked out of his work he bring two girls not at the exact same time but each girl she had a mess here yesterday.

"Yeah" he just ignored me.

"And go find a job so you can feed yourself" i told him so he can be independent on himself.

"Yeah my friend Rigie is gonna help me no worries" he just smirked.

"Whatever boy just find a job" i told him

__

I was walking to the sub station so i can go to my workplace. I just plugged in my earpods to my ears and listened to music. I just sat down quietly.

__

I arrived at the café where i'm gonna be working. I opened the door but i bumped to some one hard. I groan quietly in pain.

"Sorry" she said and ran away. She dropped her wallet.

I admire her for a split second. She had black wavy hair, with that gray'ish eyes, and thos pinkish lips. So kissable. Her jaws wa so good to suck on. Damn it oliver what are you thinking.

"Hey miss-" i tried to call her so i can give her the wallet. But she didn't look back and ran away.

I guess she's gonna be back when she found out he wallet wasn't there. I thought myself.

But she didn't went back the store. So i just put the wallet in my bag.
__

I just finished work and walked to the subway station to ride a train home. I once again plugged my earpods and listened to some music. I arrived home and i wash up and put on my pj's then went back to our small kitchen to cook dinner for the three of us.

It was 6pm when Seb arrived with a girl. I looked at him with a questionable look. He let the woman inside his room and went to me to talk.

"She's just here for the night bro" he told me.

I shrugged it off and went back to cooking dinner. I eat by myself since i know Darren is gonna be home a  little late. I went to my room to study since it was just 8. I studied english, math, history, and etc. I don't go to school but at least i graduated high school and i'm still studying.

After a few minutes i heard a girl moaned so hard. But got stopped, that boy is really having fun on the other room. They keel making noices wich irritated me i went to our small balcony and studied there instead.

I went back when i heard the girl leave. I stopped Seb from going inside his room.

"Hey what was that you asshole" i told him.

"Atleast she payed me 500 dollars" he winked. "Here is 50 for the apartment" he gave me 50 dollars.

"Whatever, what if she had HIV!?? Huh??" i looked at him with wide eyes.

"There's no way dude" he just ignored my words.

Aishh that kid really.

__________________________

;)

a/n:that's a life of oliver elijah!!

ctto the names of my boy characters.

Instagram: vilxnzus