chapter seven:)

Ryl Pov

__

I was just about to go inside the train when my cousin Rheyan called me. She emmediately went into the train with me.

"Sorry, i'm sorry" she apologized. I was confuse of why she was saying sorry.

"Huh? Why?" i asked her.

"I slept with Oliver" she looked down.

I was shocked I didn't know Oliver could do such a thing since he loved me with all his heart. I was still processing of what she just said. I didn't know he could do that to me.

And even worse it was my cousin who he slept with. My vision went blurry i was shaking again.

"Sorry,i'm so sorry Naomi i didn't mean too" she begged for forgiveness.

I had nothing to do with her either. As the train stopped i ran out of the train while crying i went to a place i don't know. I bumped into some people and i keep on apologizing.

How could he do such a thing after these many months we've been together. He's just gonna sleep with my cousin and there just gonna begged for forgiveness.

I was in a beach staring a the sunset while trembling and crying hard. I didn't care what other people say about me. I was justnsad of how and why would they do this to me.

I felt betrayed and devastated.

"How could they?" i asked myself.

"How could thay do this to me. Fuck!" i screamed.

I was crying hard and thinking how they'd do it or done it together in a hotel room. I was screaming mentally. I couldn't handle my emotions i my chest felt dead.

Me myself i felt nothing, em i not worth it?

I thought i was special to him?

I thought he loved me.

"FUCK LOVE!" i screamed.

I was about to stand up and leave but my vision went blurry.

__

I woke up in a white room, an old lady was looking at me. I looked at the other side and saw that i was on the hospital.

"How did i get here?" i asked the old lady.

"You were passed out at the beach so i helped you" the old lady responded.

"Where am i?" i asked tearing up.

"Your in the north side of new york" she answered.

I cried remembering what happened yesterday. How could they. How?

"Here drink some water, i'm gonna go and buy some fruits for you" she smiled at me.

"Thanks" i said.

She just smiled at me.

"Can i go back to my place just to go get my dog? And can i please stay at your place?" i asked her, i don't want to feel alone not in this betrayal.

"Ofcourse dear" she smiled again. "After you recovered we're gonna get your dog" she smiled at me "And u can live with me" she said.

"Okay i'll buy some fruits now" she waved her hands.

__

Its been a week and today me and Rita the lady that helped at the beach are gonna go back to the apartment and get some of my things and i will move to her place.

We took the train and stopped where i place is we walked through the café where Oliver worked. I wanted to stopped by. And see if he's still there cause i would forgive him.

"Can we buy something here" i asked her pointing at the café.

She nodded and we went inside, i didn't saw and i even ask if he still wkrk here but they all said that he left. Just like that.

We went inside my apartment building and went to the elevator. We went the my floor and we entered my apartment. It was quite and Dream came running to me.

"He didn't bring you" i whispered sadly.

She barked and i saw a letter at her collar. It said.

I will always love you, even in my last breath.
- Oliver Elijah Jacobs

I sighed and started putting some dog food at Dream's bowl so she can eat, poo baby didn't eat for a week. I putted all my clothes and things that i need in a box.

After that i left this condo.

Where my home was.

Him my home.

But he choosed someone else.

I guess ferwell apartment.

And ferwell Oliver Elijah Jacobs

Ferwell old Ryl Naomi.

___________________

;)

a/n: every ending has a new beginning<3