chapter eight:)

Ryl Pov

__

I was just happy seeing 3 new puppies in Dreams arm. The other two is at our neighbor. I could see how tired Dream looks. I tried telling myself that she is not gonna leave me like his dad did.

That bastard. Rita passed away 2 years ago, she gave me her company and her other shares. Some shares i donated and some are still mine. I have her mansion and her cars.

I am forever grateful that i met Rita, she helped me through my lows and highs. Her last words were always a therapy for me.

"Thank you for trusting my sweetie. I will ghost that Oliver if i ever say goodbye now" those were her last words.

It was hard to recover from her death. Its been way long since me and Oliver have broken up. Let's say 6 or 7 years. And i'm still questioning my worth. I'm really that worthless huh.

I got lost at my thought when Dream started barking like there's no tomorrow.

"Yes baby?" i went to her and patted her back.

She barked again.

"You want to see Daddy?" i asked her.

She barked wich means yes.

"I don't know where daddy is baby, i'm sorry" i told her.

She barked tired.

"Here" i showed her a video of Oliver, Me and Dream playing.

I was just softly rubbing her back while tears started streaming in my eyes. I didn't hear her barked anymore. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't breathing anymore.

I hugged her and cried my eyes out. Why is everyone leaving me?

I'm the most saddest person alive!

__

After a week of Dream being burried next tl Rita's grave i bacame that saddest person. I tried to distract myself by working overtime and drinking alcohol.

It was a friday and I was so bored cause i finished doing all the work. I was just roaming around the house when one of the puppies approach me.

"Hello winter" i carried her. "Who is such a good boy hmm" i kissed the top of his head.

After playing with winter i heard my phone beeped so i cheked it out and see who texted me.

krishna_jacobs: let's have dinner!!

She is a Jacobs now, proud of her. Although there just married at the law and there planning at the church.

ryl_: yeah what time.

krishna_jacobs: around 6

ryl_:ok.

And i throw the phone at my desk. I layed myself in the bed and think of getting married and how it feels like. I'm already 27 years old. Maybe i'll grow up single.

"Ugh" i hate myself for thinking on getting back with him. After what he did to me. Never. N-E-V-E-R, naver again!

I hated love ever since what he did to me.

I hated myself for loving him.

I hated myself for trusting him.

But did i really regret loving him?

I keep asking the same damn question every single fucking day. I hated myself for questioning my worth and for loving a guy like him.

I hated those brown eyes now.

__

After having a little emote i went to my walk in closet and picked an outfit. I picked a white fitted dress and a black blazer, with a black high heels and black purse. I wore some black necklace and earrings.

I did my make-up and bid to my maids and puppies. I went inside my car and drove off.

I went to the charging area for tesla first since i didn't charge i today. I waited for an hour and drove to the place where we're gonna have our dinner.

I went inside the hotel and went to there resto. I emmediately saw Krishna with Seb and unfamiliar face. I went tl them and greeted them hello and sat on my chair.

"What are we doing here?" i asked Krishna.

"Wedding planning" she casually said.

"Your gonna get married. Wow take care of here or i'll beat you up" i warned Seb.

"Yeah i know" Seb rolled his eyes.

"How long has it been since you guys started dating?" i asked.

"6 years" they both said smiling.

"Aren't you guys tired of each other's faces?" i asked again.

"No, cause we love each other stupid" Krishna said.

I focused on my phone not wanting a word of them again. I was just scrolling through instagram and i heard they greeted someone so i looked up.

Then i saw those brown eyes again.

Krishna looked at me nervous and i texted her.

ryl_:let's go to the bathroom i'm gonna beat ur ass up.

krishna_jacobs:otw.

"Babe i'm going to the bathroom, want to go too Ryl" Krishna casually said.

"Yeah i've been holding this for minutes now" i told her.

We bid and went inside the bathroom. I looked at her straight in the eyes but she avoided it.

"Why is he here?" i asked her.

"It was Seb's idea not mine" she rolled her eyes.

I sighed and look away. Did i move on from him, i should right should. I just wanted to have a peaceful dinner with Seb and Krishna then those brown eyes are gonna show up infront of me.

"Admit it you miss him" Krishna rolled her eyes.

"How and why did he came back?" i asked.

"He came back for our wedding and he is just gonna stay here until the wedding is done, he still have work" she said.

"What is his work to be exact?" i asked Krish.

"Lawyer" she casually said.

"Good for him" i said nodding.

We went back to our table and he was exactly infront of me. I hate him, i want to punch him in the face and say a lot of words but i just froze and wa speachless.

Do i still love him?

____________________

<3

a/n: are they gonna be back as a couple?

instgram: vilxnzus