Chapter 34

Michaels POV

Mal started screaming and everything after that went by so quickly. The doctor came in and gave her a shot and she quickly fell asleep. The doctor lifted up her shirt to look at her stomach. Nothing seemed wrong with her stitches..

The doctor looked at all of us. Eyes red and puffy from crying. He gave us a look of sympathy.

Ashton was the first to leave the room. He gave calum a look that I couldn't quite describe. Mixed emotions between anger and sadness.

Luke walked back to the sofa that laid next to the window. No one knew why Mal was screaming like that. we didn't know if it was from pain or what. I slumped back over to to couch while Calum sat in a chair.

"What do you think happened?" Calum asked. I didn't know if he was talking to me or luke, but I'm guessing both.

"Honestly, I don't know. it's really scaring me though. " I said. Luke looked over at me. When I caught him, he started to go on his phone. I could see that he was still crying a little. I crawled on top of him and snuggled with him. (MUKE AF) I started to rub his back to calm him down. (I know that's Ash, but pretend it's mike on the side)

I looked over at Calum to see he was asleep.

"Are you okay?" I asked Luke. I saw he was texting Brooke .

"Brooke and I are just in a fight. and this whole thing with Mal is just putting a lot of stress on me. And I don't know what's going on with me."

"What do you mean what's going on with you?" I responded back.

"Like, when I heard Mal needed this surgery, my heart just broke. I started to distant myself from Brooke just to see Mallory. Whenever she's with Ashton, I feel something toward him." Luke sighed.

"Luke. I think I know what's happening with you." I came to realize what Luke was feeling.

"What?"

"You like mallory."