Chapter 5

We are now on our way to music. We as in Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum.  The boys are super cool, I love hanging out with them! Even though its only my first day.. Its still kinda awkward between me and Ashton. But not as bad so that's a good thing! I'm pretty good at music so this is an easy class for me. I breath music.

We walked through the door to go into the class room. This will defiantly be my favorite class, I can already tell. Once you walk through those front doors, you are welcomed by a wall full of beautiful guitars. There is about 30 chairs around 5 tables. There is a piano at the front of the class room, I will probably be playing that soon!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Cal tugged on my hand, I quick pulled back remembering what happened with my old boyfriend. There is another story. They will have to wait to hear that one.

"Woah Mal, I didn't mean to hurt you! I swear!" Cal said quick after I jerked my hand away. I like how Calum used my nickname Mal, He's the only one that has yet to do so

"Cal, its fine, just an old memory with a long story.." I tell everyone that. Calum looked a little scared. He shouldn't be..

"Oh, well we were just wandering if you wanted to come sit with us? Its fine if you don't." He asked nervously. Was he really that scared of my past? Now I feel bad. I should sit with them since they are the only ones I know here.

"Calum, don't be scared of me! And I would love to sit with you and the boys since you are the only ones I know here!" I said while smiling. Me and Calum walked over to the other boys, Their table way the closest to the piano. YES!

There was an open seat next to Ashton and Michael. More awkwardness. I sat there as all the boys were talking amongst themselves when we heard a chime. I was confuse and I guess Ashton noticed and leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"Its okay, that's just our signal of telling us to be quiet and that class is starting soon." He said while smiling at me.

"Thanks Ash." I whispered back. Class then soon started and morning announcements we being called over the classroom. I wasn't really paying attention, I was staring at how perfect Ashton's hair was. It was messy and sexy at the same time.

I was snapped out of my trance when Michael nudged my rib with his elbow. Quit hard if I might add.

"Ah Fuck." I whispered so only me and Michael could hear. He just laughed at how big of a girl I was being. But I am a girl so its fair. He leans over and whispered over into my ear and said,  "Quit staring Malzy. You're drooling." Well, that was embarrassing..

"We have a new student in this classroom. Her name is Mallory Williams. Please, be nice to her! Make her feel welcomed. I know some of you can be super mean.." As she said that, she looked over a group of 4 girls. They smirked at me. Well then *cough cough* Bitches

I turned back to the table of 4 boys staring at me. I looked at all of them. It was an awkward silence. Until Luke finally spoke up, "Stay away from the Mal, They are bad news."

"Who are they anyway guys" It stayed quiet.

"Guys..?" Silence.

"Ashton?" Hopefully that would work. It did. Mallory-1 Boys-0

"Well, about a year ago. Calum here dated Carly over there with the reddish brownish hair. She's the main chick of that group. There is also Lucy with the darker hair who likes Michael, Stacy who has the red shirt on likes Luke and Veronica with the blue shirt likes me." I admit, that last part of Veronica liking Ashton kind of hurt me. Wait what? I cant like Ashton, I've only known him for a day.

You can like him

No I cant!

Yes

No

Yes

No!!

Shut up myself!! Oh my, I'm loosing it. I just had a argument with myself about who I like.  Maybe I do like Ashton? Would this be awkward between us? I've only known him for a day.. But there is that one thing...

Love at first sight...

___________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N*

Soooo?? How is everyone liking it??  If you guys could give me comment and likes, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!! Please??! There is going to be some Mashton action coming up, Yes Yes I know, Michael and Ashton. But this team Mashton is with Mallory and Ashton. So yeah. I'm trying to update as much as I can. Thanks A bunch you guys, Oh and by the way.. This is my first story. I like Wattpad way more than Quotev!!

xox Love you all!!