[Chapter☆One] Len's Private office

You are (y/n), a girl who has been accepted to live in the vocaloid mansion, along with the other Vocaloids!

There's Miku, the most popular, who is friendly and loves her leeks. Then there's Meiko, the mother-like yet chill friend who likes her sake. 

There's Luka, the elegant and reserved girl, who's probably the most mature of the group. Don't tell anyone, but it seems she has a strange hobby when nobody's around..... 

 Lastly, there's Rin and Len, the chaotic but nice twins. Rin is an energetic girl, who can be a bit stubborn, but has a lot, and I mean a lot, of energy. Len is a little more relaxed than Rin, but can be just as chaotic when he needs to be. Rumour has it, he's a big pervert, but nobody has any real evidence.....yet...

And then there's you. Little ol' (Y/N).

Today is your first day, and you have so many people to meet, luggage to unpack, adventures to go on, drama to be forcefully put into....but before all that, you need to actually knock on the front door. You stare at it, and it stares back. Taunting you. You take a deep breath, and raise your hand to the door.

Just as you're about to knock, the door opens.....

..and hits you in the face.

You fall backwards, and hear someone apologise.

"Oh crap, sorry....uh....are you ok?"

Stumbling to your feet, you look up and see.....Len Kagamine. The banana boy himself.

"U-um...yeah, I'm alright." you say. "Err...I'm (y/n)...nice to meet you."

You look down at his shining blue eyes.

(Sorry if you're shorter than him. If you are, then...idk. Let (y/n) be tall!)

'Wow, Len's really pretty. Damn, he's prettier than me...then again, that's not saying much....' you think to yourself.

"Oh, you're the new girl? Nice. I'm Len, well, you probably already know all of us, but it's nice to see a new face. You seem like a/an (y/n), it's a nice name, where are you from?" he asks, taking your hand and leading you inside.

"I-I'm from (country/state)." you say.

"Wow, that's a far way away. Say, do you wanna come inside and have a drink or something?"

"A...drink? A-As in water, or..."

Len slowly begins to nod.

"Sure, sure...water's good."

Len invites you to his private room, which is nothing but a plain brown box with a table in the middle.

"W-What is this place?" you ask.

"It's my office." he replies.

"...O-Oh."

"Rin usually steals all of my money. All of it." he says, as he slowly places a golden coin of the realm on the table.

"O-Oh...That's mean...a-are you...ok...?" you ask, worried.

"Well...I just wish that I could have my own room...or a place to sleep...." he says sadly.

"What? You don't have your own room...?!" 

"Rin and I used to share a room....we had bunk beds, of course, but.... she got the whole room for her birthday.....so..now I sleep in here."

"Oh....um....just wondering, w-where do I sleep...?"

"You have your own room....it's down the hall."

The two of you sit in silence, for a moment.

"......Do....do you want it?" You ask.

"Huh?"

"You're probably busier than me, being the famous Len Kagamine and all, so you deserve a proper place to rest." you say.

Len looks at you in the eyes, and you notice he's a little tired looking, and has small black eyeshadow under his eyes.

"Really? W-Well, that's really really nice of you! Thanks!" He says. "The only problem is where you're gonna sleep....hmm...maybeeee......I know! What if you slept in my new room? We'd have a pretty big bed, and you could stay with me..."

Len looks at you dead in the eyes. His smile is unwavering, as he stares at you patiently, waiting for an answer.

"Ahem...."

You look around and see Miku looking at you and Len.

"Um...hi!" you say. "M-My name is (y-"

"Len, what are you doing in your office? It's not a business day." Miku says.

"I was just showing the cute little newbie (Y/N) here my office!" Len says, as he takes your hand and leads the two of you out of the cardboard box.

"Len, you really shouldn't be keeping the newbies. It's not very nice to do that." Miku says.

"I'm gonna show her around the mansion, and then take her to meet the others." he says.

"You just took her to your PRIVATE OFFICE?! WHO takes someone to their PRIVATE OFFICE, FIRST on a TOUR?! IT'S not even down the first hall, IT'S ON THE 4TH FLOOR! WHAT ORDER ARE YOU TAKING?!" Miku rants, before politely turning to you.

"Hi there, (Y/N), how are you doing?" She asks, as if nothing happened. "Sorry to barge in on you like this, but I just wanted to get your opinion on something."

"W-What is it?" you say, very confused.

"Don't you think that Len's office looks like a set from a fairy tale, or something?" Miku says, smiling dreamily.

"Fairy tale? I-I....don't think it reminds me of any particular fairy tale personally....." you say, unable to remember a story about a cardboard box and a table being someone's office and bedroom.

"Come on! There's TONS of fairy tales and stories about people with one-floor homes, or no homes, and just cardboard on the floor with cardboard! Just like this! How cute!" she says, taking in the scenery.

"..."

"Miku.. those are homeless people."

"...what's a...a...ho-homo? peep- ho-homely- homelse? a- a what now?" Miku says, confused.

However, Miku will remain forever oblivious to the non-millionaires, for she was stopped by a loud noise coming from above.

Is it an earthquake?

a stampede?

no, worse...

it's....

♪☆to be continued☆♪ 

☆彡*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We interrupt your scheduled program to bring you the following message:

Berri-Sama: Wow, one chapter done. This was fun. They did say somewhere that AiDungeon took inspiration from fanfics...What do you have to say, AiDungeon? (・∀・)ノ

AiDungeonSo, you met Len Kagamine...he's as weird as he seems. He seems to have other side-kicks and rivals lurking about the mansion. Oh well, that's part of the fun! 

Berri-Sama: ....What? A-Anyway, see you in the next chapter! ٩( ᐛ )و