[Chapter☆Eight] Len's turn [FINALE]

The next morning, Len wakes up, an d repeatedly pokes your face.

"Wake up sleepyhead. We have an early start, remember?" You groan.

"We do?"

"Yes, we do. Did you see the dawn through the window?" You sit up, rubbing your eyes. "Um...no, what did it look like?"

"It looked like a painting, because that's essentially what it was. I drew it, remember?" he says.

"....what?"

"....Ooooh.....yeah, uh, I forgot to mention I created the sky. That's part of my job, since I'm the only artist here, haha."

"Wait....what?" you say, confused.

"Well, I like to think I'm good at it, and the morning usually looks waaaay too bright, so I just paint over it." 

You stare at him, and he simply shrugs.

"Does it look terrible?"

 "It looks....really pretty." 

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you for boosting my micro-sized ego, it means a lot to me." 

Suddenly, Luka appears in the doorway. She seems to be in a hurry, and walks straight to Len without saying a word. Len takes one look at her, and immediately hides under the bed.

"Len! I need to talk to you right now! 'it''s happened!!" She says, crouching to try and see under the bed. Len slowly peeks out from under the bed, and looks up in shock.

"No, 'it' can't be happening....it's a bad time..." he says in fear.

"I know, and we need to hurry." Luka exclaims.

"I don't wanna talk about 'it', i just wanna sleep in with (Y/N) and her comfy torso..." Len gets up off of the floor and climbs back into bed with you.

 "um...what's going on...?" You ask, confused. Luka turns to Len, then turns to you, then turns to Len again.

"Look, can (Y/N) come with us...?" Len asks.

 Luka shakes her head. "It's too dangerous." she says.

"Why? She's the reason....."

".....(sigh)....(Y/N), I'm sorry this banana-obsessed midget has dragged you into this, but now you have no choice." luka states. "You cannot defy his will."

"Ok, but....what exactly are we doing...?" you ask.

"You'll see." Luka states.

"Let's get changed first. We'll see you there, Luka!" Len says, before politely shooing her out of the room and getting changed. You awkwardly look away and get changed too.

"Oh, there's this really nice dress in your wardrobe, wear that." Len says. "I've looked through your clothes and that's the nicest thing you own, it'll look great on you."

"......O-ok...?"

Len grabs the dress you selected and throws it at you. "C'mon, hurry up, I wanna see you!" You wear the dress, and yeah. It looks nice. You're not sure why Len looked through your clothes, but he has good taste.

 As soon as you finish, Len looks you up and down, before giving you a hug. "You look great! I just wanna squeeze you to death! You're so cute!" He releases you, then takes a deep breath. "I know I'm going to smell like bananas, but this is the only way you'll be able to take me seriously."

"...What do you mean?"

"I have a story to tell." Len states.

"The vocaloid fans had...interesting opinions about me. Some were obsessed with me. Some thirsted over me. Some called me a shota and made gay porn about me. Some called me a meme. Some hated me. Some saw me as inferior to Rin. Others saw me as far superior. Some of the more intelligent fans thought I was an embodiment of the god himself. I dunno. There's no word for what I am in fan-fiction. I have no personality. No consistency.