[Chapter☆Two] The Commissions and the Furry

"OMG IS THAT A NEWCOMER?!?!"

You feel your body get tackled to the floor. You look up to see a girl with bright blue eyes, and a large ribbon on the top of her head. She bears a resemblance to Len.

"Hi! I'm Rin, but you can call me Rinnie! It's soooo nice to finally meet you! I'm so sorry I wasn't here to greet you earlier! I was soooo thoughtless to just leave you all by yourself! But, oh well, no harm done now!" she says.

After Rin finishes her speech, she takes your hand, and drags you down the hall.

"This is my room, my very own room! I'M the boss! The big bad wolf! I can do anything! Even though I'm one of the younger ones, I am in charge of all of the contracts and merch offers!" she says proudly.

You look around the room, the room that was once shared by Len. Rin seems like a very important person, in charge of contracts, of all things. You wonder just how much power she has.

"I heard that this was once Len's room, too...." you say.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, it used to be, but I needed more space, so that I could, y'know, invite all my friends here! I'm not gonna invite ANYONE, though, not even friends, for that matter. It's just me and my big wolf pack in here, we're like a pack of wolves." she says.

"...What?" you ask. "Is..that a figure of speech?"

"....No?"

You look around the room, which seems to be a combination of old and new. Old furniture, such as a desk and a computer, and very modern additions, such as the giant blue wolf bed.

Rin, is a furry.

A very powerful, contract making, furry. You don't have anything against furries, but you'd lie if you said you didn't see this coming.  

You remember what Len said to you earlier, about how she took all of his money, which forced him to sleep and work in a box.

"Rin..."

"Yes?"

"Is it true that you...took all of Len's money?" you ask.

"What? No, no! He gave it to me! He kept saying 'Take it, take it!' and  'I'm sorry!' " Rin says.

"Wait, 'I'm sorry'...?"

"Shhh! I'll tell you, but only if you promise me not to tell anyone. How's that?"

You nod your head, and she continues.

"Len had a big gambling problem. I didn't like that he was spending all of our hard earned money on gambling, but I didn't want to get rid of him. So, I decided to help him. I looked into it, and I found out that he had this huge debt. I paid it off."

"Wait...a debt?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes," you say, firmly. "I want to know what's going on here..."

"Well, I took the money to pay off the debt, and apparently.....'' Rin turns to look around, in case anyone is listening. "He was in debt because he was buying tons and tons of commissions! He would buy so many Deviantart commissions, that he ran up massive debt! I still don't know why he did this! Even on that day, I asked him about the commissions, I said 'Why are you doing this?' and he just apologised and gave me all of his money!"

You stare at Rin in shock, speechless.

"W-What kind of commissions were they?" you ask. "What was he paying so many people to draw for him?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes," you say, still in shock.

"He made people draw lewd pictures of him and his favourite food. Bananas." she says.

"......Oh..." is all you can say, as you take in your newfound information.

Len, gave up all of his money to Rin, the furry and keeper of contracts. He did this because she payed off his debt from Deviantart commissions that he couldn't pay for, due to his money spent on gambling. Because he gave up all his money after being exposed, he can't afford a real bedroom of office, and sleeps in a cardboard box- that is, until today, that you offerent to share a room with him.

This is getting....confusing.

Then, out of nowhere...

"Heya, newbie, wanna help me paint?" asks Len.

Wait, Len?

How long has he been listening?!

"You seem stressed, and sometimes I like to paint when I'm stressed." he adds.

You and Rin stare at him for a moment. You slowly nod.

"S-sure." You say.

Len smiles brightly.

"Great! I thought that since my old room will just be used for work from now on, it'd be fun to paint it! And it can dry overnight, since I don't have to sleep in there anymore!" He says cheerfully.

Ah yes, painting his office: the cardboard box. 

His....box office... 

He looks so happy though, even if he did spend all his money on lewd banana art.

"Sounds like fun." You say.

And with that, the two of you begin searching the mansion for paint.

♪☆to be continued☆♪

☆彡*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We interrupt your scheduled program to bring you the following message:

Berri-sama: Wow, can't believe AiDungeon made Rin a furry. I also wanted to mention that I have nothing against furries, hope this didn't accidentally offend anyone, that was not my intent. 

AiDungeonI hope you enjoyed the chapter. Next chapter will be a little longer, as I try to wrap up the story as quickly as I can. Let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Berri-sama: Wait, I was planning to have at least 10 chapters, m-maybe don't do that-

AiDungeon:  Reviews are always welcome!

Berri-sama: Why did I let Ai create authors notes again...? (;_;) Ah well, Reviews are always welcome! ٩( ᐛ )و