Chapter Two

Hannah's POV.

So this is my life now. I am in the car driving to the orphanage. Sam, the driver, said that we would be in like 15 minutes. I feel like crying but for the sake of my dignity I didn't. The car drive was quiet, no one said anything, the only noise was the motor running and the other traffic zooming pass. I felt like a piece of me has left not only my family but what if the orphanage does not let me continue cheer. I feel the car stop and I step out. The place is called 'Missie Higgies Orphanage'. I know, cliché right? But anyway, I enter the building and wait for someone to come out...

I wait for a good fifteen minutes before a lady with grey hair and a light pink blazer came out and looked me dead in the eye.

"What are you looking at brat?" She demanded with venom latching onto every syllable spoken. She had a look of pure hatred written on her face. I look up and say,

"Nothing" coldly. I feel a sting on my cheek. Realisation hit me like bricks. 'She slapped me, is that legal'

I look up to her and growl.

"How dare you hit me" I say shocked

"Yes, you little brat, I did." She spoke attempting to hit me again. As she was but inches away, I heard someone clear their throat. She stopped and looked at the person who cleared their throat.

"Yes?" She said with a fake niceness to it. It sickens me how only moments ago she was about to slap me, now she is acting all nice in front of this random stranger. Gah, people!

Anyway, that over the lady in the corner of the room smiles at me and Miss 'Slap-Children-Cuz-I-Can' said,

"Britney, nice of you to come. Can you please show this little one where her room is?" 'Britney' replies with nodding and motioning for me to follow. I pick up my bags and take them with me. I feel the glare of the hag behind me but I don't pay attention to her, only where I am going.

"So, this is your room. It's also mine. We share, hope you don't mind." She says, stopping and opening a door. I walk in to put my stuff down and go back to where Britney is standing and hug her. We hug for a minute or two then breaks apart.

"Thank you for that!"

"For what?" She said confused.

"For saving me from the wrath of her slaps. Man they hurt like hell" I say ending it with a smile.

We sit down on the beds in the middle of the room and talk all night. At about 11:30 , we fall asleep in the same bed and just stay like that till the morning.

Time-Skip-Till-Morning.

7:30.

I get up and take a shower. After all the girly bits I have to do, I get dressed in some Nike pros and crop top with a 'Smoed 4 Lyfe' shirt (Not real, but if it were??!?!?) on top. By the time I am done, its 8'o-clock. I put my hair up in a tease ponytail and ad a bit of hairspray. I then put my cheap white shoes on and walk down stairs for some food! I see an apple and go for it. Yum.

By this time its 8:20ish, so I have a bit of time before practice at 9:30 am, so I go back to my shared room to find Brit is awake.

"Morning sleepyhead" I say, making her jump.

Just as we were talking about something random I hear.

'Can all girls 12-14 please go to the line-up hall now, Thank you' Gah that voice is so annoying!

"Shall we go" I say, holding my hand.

Turns out that the hall is not the way we planned so we turned up late. I mean, who could blame us with this horror map themed house. GOD!

When we finally got there, we were set up into line in alphabetical order. Luckily, Brit was next to me. We just started talking till we were 'shhh'ed by some popular fishes (Yeah that's right fishes). When we looked up, we could have not been more surprised as to why they are here. I mean why is On.......

Cliff hanger. Dun dun dun. You already know who it is but keeps the suspense going, gurl don't stop that suspense. Yeah imma just stop...

Anyway, make sure to follow me, comment something funny about, I don't knew, your mum (or mom is you 'merician) and I will update when this gets to 12 comments and 2 vote. CUZ IM SPECIAL!! .

Have a beautiful day/night.

Good Bye