Chapter Six

Hannah's POV.

As we arrive home, I grab all but three or my shopping bags and walk inside. I walk upstairs to my room, looking at it. I haven't really had time to look at my room, last night I went straight to sleep and this morning, I went straight down stairs to get food.

I put my bags down and look around my room. I find there are so many hook and hangers around it.

"I can hang my bows and uniforms on them" I think. I turn a little to find a walk in closet. I walk in and look around.

"It's quite big" I think, turning. It looks bare but I am going to put all my clothes in here, so it won't look as bare.

I walk out, only to run into Louis, who is holding my other three bags. I grab them, walk to put them with my others, then I run into his arm to give him a hug that was much needed (grammar on fleek right there). I let a few tears go as Louis places his arms around me. Nothing is said, we just hug, the silence saying all that is needed. I look up to his eyes, after a few moments, to find him staring at me.

"Thank you!" I say, smiling.

"For what?" Louis says, looking at me like a confused little puppy.

"For everything" I say, letting the embrace go, rubbing my eyes.

"No problem, okay. Really! We all wanted a little girl that we could spoil and your just here. Just a little bit flippier then what we expected, but we still love you." Louis said, making me laugh a bit.

"Now, food is downstairs, shall we go..." Louis proclaimed, holding his arm out for me to take. I laugh and take it, following him down stairs to the food. I look at the table of food and grab a small plate of it. I ended up getting a chicken and mayo sandwich with a bit of salad. Yum!

-Time-Skip-Eating-

After we were done, I looked at my nokia for the time. It is 1.29pm. I say my thank you's and go upstairs.

I start to put my clothes away. Okay, so I have this weird thing with clothes. I tip all my clothes in one pile and then I sort them into shirt, pants, shorts, ect... Yeah, I know, weird... But whatever.

After I sorted my clothes, I started to put them in the closet, filling my draw with underwear, swimmers and my PJs. Then on the shelves I put all my shorts and pants. Then I hung my shirts and crops up. Yeah, my crops too. Their my shirts, okay!

That took about thirty minutes, it was hard work, let me tell you. How do people do that every day? Wow...

I started to put my bows on the hooks the boys put around my room. Yep, all 30 bows. That's not a lot, I know. But I have to start somewhere, right?

After I am done that, I lay on my bed, just staring at the ceiling.

It feels like no time before it is 2.30 and I start getting ready for training. Since I had a shower this morning, I don't need another one. So I got my hair up to a ponytail and put on my yellow Nike pro, instead of my black high waisted shorts and I put on my jumper, instead of my shirt, cause come on I am on SMOED, we don't need shirts. PFFFFF!

After I am dressed, I walk downstairs to get a snack bar and a few bottles of water. Then I walk up stairs to get my bag. I put in my food, drinks, shoes, deodorant, pain stuff and uniform (because Eddies said to bring them). I sit on the floor to put my new shoes on. I stand up and skip out the door to find Louis standing at the door with his keys. I go up and hug him.

"Ready to go" He ask, looking at me. I nod in response and we walk to the car. I get in the front seat with Louis in the drivers. I hear Alive being announced on the radio and I turn it up. Not just because my dads are the singer, but because it is a good song. I hear the song start and I start singing, thinking I was alone...