Chapter Twelve

The ride to training was very quiet. Only the radio could be heard.
A few minutes later, I see the gym and jump out. I grab my bags and close the door walking over to Harry.

"Pick me up at 9:30. Kay?" I say, leaning on his window.
"Okay. See you soon love" He replies, kissing my cheek. I smile and walk into the gym, waving.
I get into the gym and pit my stuff down. I get my boots (for hip hop) and Jazz shoes (for jazz, pom and contemporary) and my water. I walk to the studio and put my stuff on the side. I walk out, to go to the bathroom before class starts.
As i am walking out of the bathroom, i fall to the ground. I look up to see a boy stareing down to me. He offers me his hand, which i take, getting up.
"Oh... Uh... Sorry..." He stutters. I giggle at his stutter.
"Dont worry. Its fine" I say, dropping my hand.
"See you 'round, mate" I say, walking into the room. I start stretching, arms to back bends and all that. I also warm up my turns and leaps..
A while later, the whole class is warming up. They go through the dance a couple of times. I see a gap in the placement.
I guess thats where i am I thought.
But the end of the hour, i know the whole hip hop. The next hour, i know jazz, then i know pom, the i know contemporary.
We finish ten minutes early, so i go over all the routines with music one last time of the night.
I walk out the Harry in the car. I get in and we drive of.
Ghosttown by Adem Lambert starts playing on the radio. I start to mark all of the steps to contemporary, since Ghosttown is the song.
Step, one, two, three jump jump kick turn turn double. I say in my mind. Ghosttown finishes and i start laughing, I rember doing that with my cheer mix's. I would sing the lyrics aswell as cheer face and 'hitting stunts'. I was really funny.
I grab my bag and pull out a CD, smirking. I put it into the drive and Smoeds 2014 Worlds mix starts playing.
I cheer face and 'mark' everything.
As it ends, i guns and start laughing. From that point,its a short drive to home.
As soon as I'm in the door, i run upstairs and change to some pjs and jump into bed, falling asleep soon after!