Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven...

Hannah's POV.

9.00am

'And the winners of the 2015 World Championship is Smoed!' I jump up and scream. I run up to grab the trophy and start to cry. I look over to Jess shaking me. I stare at her confused.

"Hannah, Wake up, wake up...."

"Hannah wake up!" I hear a voice say. I open my eyes and see Harry shaking me. I rub my eyes and sit up. I shake my head and look at Harry.

"It's time to get up." He says, walking out of my room. I stand up and grab some clothing. I walk into the shower. I have a quick shower, get dressed and walk out.

I walk down stairs and grab an apple and eat it.

Liam walks into the room and sits at the dining table. I walk to sit next to him. We smile at each other, before I lean in to hug him. We don't say anything, we just hug.

After our little hug, I walk into the kitchen again and get a bottle of water. I have minis training at 10.30 am and I want to walk, it being a 30 minute walk.

I really just want to get there and quick. I walk tack upstairs to grab my shoes and my other stuff.

I jog downstairs and walk to the door, making sure I have my phone, wallet and all that. I crouch down to zip my bag. I think Harry saw me and wanted to come as well, cause next thing, Harry was next to me waiting for me.

We join hands and walk out the door, shouting to the boys that we will be back later.

I guide Harry to the gym and walk in. I walk to the Parents room and sit for a minute, taking a drink and passing the bottle to Harry, who takes a drink as well. He gives it back and I put it in my bag.

I look out the window to see the mat is clear. I grab Harrys arm and pulls him into the matts. I am going to teach Harry how to partner stunt.

I teach him, firstly and importantly, how to stretch then the right grips and that.

I am so lucky that im small and light, so Harry has next to nothing to hold.

"Okay, you ready to try?" I ask looking up at Harry.

"Sure..." he trails off, nervous. I nod a turn around, gripping Harry wrist that are on my hips.

I start counting. We dip together and I squeeze up. I try my best not to toe, and we hit. I am standing on Harry Styles hands. Woah!

I count again and Harry throws me up and catches my hips again. I land softly and forward roll out. I stand up and jump on Harry, smiling majorly.

"That was fun" He says.

I nod in agreement. I walk back getting a sip of water and grabbing my phone. Then going back to the mat.

Me and Harry sit and talk for a while. I had a good laugh with him. I see some of the minis and my smile widens.

I sit the girls next to me and Harry.

"Okay girls, this is Harry, he will be helping me today." The girls look to have, who looks nervous. I laugh.

"Okay, let stretch!" I say, excitedly. The girls jump up and start to stretch.

I count them, to find one is missing. The eldest, Sammy, 7 almost 8. She is always late thought so I don't worry.

Talking about the cheeky baby, Sammy walks into the gym. She sees everyone stretching and joins.

Once they are all stretch, I get them in their first positions and clean the routine. I clean the stunts first. I help one group- Gabi's groups (The name of the group is the name of the flyer)