chapter 14

Hey guys, Chloe here.

I have a little update. Im in child studies again and I don't have anything to do. So I am goingto write this...

Enjoy.

Chapter fourteen. (It's a Thursday btw)

I wake up, the next morning, refreshed and alive. I get up, stretching my back out and walking into my wardrobe. I pick out a pair of jeans and a midshirt. I walk into the bathroom, taking a shower (obviously), washing my hair and stuff. I get out, dry myself and put the clothes I picked out, on.

I walk into my room and grab my IPod, looking at the time. 9:15. Damn I over slepted...

I walked downstairs to all the boys in the living room.

"You're all up early, this morning" I say, plonking down on the couch.

"Yeah, whatever..." Harry said. I look at him (He's next to me), I shrugged my sholders.

I look back to the Tv. There's a scilent for about ten minutes. Only the tv is heard.

"When is your next compition?" Liam asks,

"Um.. This Friday to Sunday I do believe, hang on let me check..." I say, grabing my IPod from my lap. "Yeah, this Friday to Sunday"

"How can cheerleading go for three days?" Louis asked, astonished.

"Dance doubles and group stunt on Friday, lower levels and some dance on Saturday and Higher levels teams and other dancers on Sunday. Simples" I say, in a 'duh' tone.

"And... What are you in, Level 4 group stunt, level 5 allstar, jazz, Hip Hop, Pom, contemporary and a dance double. Speeking of which I need to learn..." I get up and message the girl im doing the dance double with. Annie.

To Annie: Hey, can you come over and run it with me?

I wait for a response

From Annie: Sure, ill be there in 20.

To Annie: Kay Boo <3

"she'll be here in twenty" I say running upstairs to change.

I put on a crop form the gym and shorts from Kmart. I put my hair up in a pony tail.

As I finish getting ready, Annie pulls up. I open the front door and let her in.

We go straight to the back yard, greeting each other on the way.

We go eight count by eight count and I learn the whole dance I two hours.

We go inside to have a drink and a break. I walk into the kitchen and get twpo glasses of water and give one to Annie. We golp it down in seconds and go back out to run the dance even more.

At about 2.30pm I feel hungry, so get Louis to make us some lunch.

He makes sandwiches for everyone. We eat ours and dance for another hour.

At 3.30, Annie had to go home. I bid her farewell and go on my Ipod. I get an email, with all the comp times and dates.

Friday

Annie and Hannah 6.12

Lvl 2 Group Stunt 7.00

Lvl 4 Group stunt 7.30

Saturday

All level one - two teams 8.00- 10.00

Three -four- 10.30- 1.30

Jazz, Pom- 2.00- 3.30

Sunday

Pom and contempory 10.30- 12.30

Five- six 4- 7.

I eat dinner and pack for tomorrow (Friday) At about 9.30 I finaly get to sleep...

Sorry its crap. Im at school... and I have 40 minutes to write. Ill come back later to fix it.

Have a good day/night

Bye