Chapter Eight

Hannah's POV.

5:59am

'Let's have another toast to the Girl Almighty, Lets prey we stay young, stay made of lightning' My IPod blares.

I turn my alarm off and stumble out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and do things I need to, you know, that. I also wash my face. I walk back to my room and stretch for ten minutes. After I am done stretching, I get up and put my uniform on and my shirt and tight over. I walk back to the bathroom with my hair and makeup stuff. I start with my hair, straitening it, then making it into a poof and high pony. I put hair spray in and make sure there are no bits hanging out.

I then get started on my makeup, starting with base (foundation, powder, concealer and blush) then I do my eyes (eye shadow/liner, mascara and glitter. Then I finish it with the nude lipstick. I put some hair spray on my face to keep the makeup in place.

I go back to my room, with my stuff and look at my IPod. 6:45 Am. I go down and make some quick breaky for the boys. It takes me ten minutes to make it. I set up the table and walk up stairs. I firstly go into Liam's room, waking him up- telling him there is food down stairs and walking out. I repeat for Harry, Niall and Louis. I walk downstairs ten minutes after waking Louis up, to see the boys eating all the food up. I walk into the kitchen to make a tea. Earl Grey to be exact. Man I love tea.

Anyway, by the time my tea is made, the boys are done. I walk to the stairs.

"Can someone do the washing up please; I'll help you in a sec?" I ask, walking up the stairs.

"Sure" Someone says- Louis I think.

I walk into my room and grab my bag, making sure I have everything. Mental check list;

-Shoes

-Food bars

-Gaiter Raid (Is that who it's spelt?)

-Tape and medicine

-Crop and short (for when I am not performing and I am eating lunch)

-Mini and Youth music

-A jumper

- Makeup and hair stuff (some of the girls can't do their own so I help)

Half way through checking, I get an email, describing the times we have to be there.

Minis- 8:10am

Youth-12:30pm

Senior-6:20

Okay, I've now got the times, we need to go.

Now that I have everything, I walk downstairs. Once I am downstairs, I see all the boys dressed and ready to go. We walk to the car. I jump in the front with Louis driving. Niall, Harry and Liam sit in the back. I put the address in the GPS and we're off.

It's a twenty minute drive, well twenty-five; we had to stop to get some food for the boys. As we got to the venue, I see my friend there as we always get there early. Me for the minis and her just to help and watch. I run up to her and jump on her back.

"Hey Gurl!"

"Hey Babe, how are you?"

"Exited, you?"

"Same!"

I look at my IPod and see that it 8:02. I look to Jess and nod. I walk up to the boy and tell them to follow. I walk up to the front door and wait for the minis to come. I see a few of the girls come and I give them big hugs. A few minutes later, at 8:10, all the team it here and we walk in. we find a place to sit and put the bags down. We sit and talk for an hour then I call everyone to me. We sit down in a circle on the chairs and we have a pep talk.