Chapter Three

Hannah's POV.

ONE DIRECTION!

I mean why are they here at a random orphanage. Why are they not out there, selling out arenas?

Anyway, me and Brit just sit and talk as they look over everyone.

As they come to us, we smile politely and continue of conversation on what type of puppy is better.

"Come on, Pit bulls are fat and cute. Totally better then German shepherds."

"Nah Uh, German shepherds are better than pit bulls because they are harder workers" we argue till we hear a voice that said,

"I think German shepherds are better because they cute and fluffy" That definitively was not a feminine voice, so that was not Brit. I look over to see a 20 something year old brunet looking at us with a smirk.

"Yes told you" I say, facing Brit again, rubbing it in her face that a stranger agrees with me.

WAIT, WHAT??? Louis Tomlinson from One Direction agrees with me. Okay that's total not normal. Anyway....

Louis looks at me and laughs.

"BOYS!" He calls, making us hold out ears in pain.

"What?" I hear three other voices say.

"I want this one" he responds. He faces me and smiles. I just stand there, getting random glares from some girls.

"You want to come for an interview?"

I look to Brit and then to Louis. I nod and follow him when he starts walking.

Once he stops, I do as well. I look up to see the other looking at me with a smile on their face.

"Hey." They all say at once, to which I respond with a 'hello'.

We walk into a room and sit down at the table. They ask me the typical questions; name, age, why I am here, all that.

Then I walked out to find Brit. Moment later, I find her and we sit down to talk.

(Let's say that took around about 20 minutes)

Time Skip 20 minutes of random talking, meaning its 9:00am.

I stand up to go to mine and Brits room to grab my shoes and other training stuff and walk down stairs.

On my way out, I am stopped by Miss Sumck (That's the head mistresses name) and she tells me I am getting adopted. She tells me to go and grab my things and to wait at the front door to leave. I nod and walk off to pack my stuff. Since I got here yesterday, my stuff (even thought I don't have that much, I mean one bag is not that much for a girl) is pretty much packed so I just make sure I have everything. At that point Brit walks in the door and hugs me goodbye. We exchange numbers and walk to the door together. When we get to the door, I see the boys looking around, waiting for someone. Then I click their waiting in me. I walk up to them awkwardly and stop.

"Ready to go" The blond one, Niall, says.

"Sure" I respond with a smile. I turn to face Brit and say that we will keep and touch and that she can come to my comps and that. The boys look at me weird when I mention comp and I give them the 'tell-you-later' look.

I give Brit one more hug, and then pick up my bags, ready to leave. Once we are all in the car (the boys and I), Louis puts the key in and drives.

About five minutes later, I am bombarded with questions about comps and what it was to which I respond with...

"I am a cheerleader" I a 'duh' voice.

"Ha, like the girls in short skirts with pom poms?" Harry says, humor in his voice

"No. like the girls hitting stunts and doing double fulls, you know basic stuff" I say acting if full were basic. Even though I've had mine since I was like 11, there still a bit hard for me.

"What are fulls?" Liam asks.

I start laughing because, none of my friends or I know how to explain a full, It's our inside joke. But when the boys all, even Louis who is driving, give me a weird look, I stop.

"Full is a tumble, you know, like a cartwheel or something like that." I say, finally explain it.

"Oh" They all say.

"Speaking of cheer, need to be at training in like... 10 minutes. Can you drop me off? It's like a block from here." I say looking at my watch.

Louis responds with a nod and guides him to where the building is. Once we are there, I grab my training bag and jump out the car, the boys following. I don't question it.

"What time will you be done" I hear someone, more like Louis asks.

"Um, well." I say thinking. "I have mini one then youth 4 and then my team senior 5. Then I am done for the day. Mini is and hour, Youth is 2 and Senior is 3 hours long but I have a brake in the middle of Youth and Senior for an hour."

" That is a lot of teams" Ha do I look like a mini or a Youth. I start laugh getting nothing more than weird stares.

"Guys, I'm not on the mini or youth teams I coach them (Just cuz)"

"Wow" They all say.

I walk in, put my bag behind the desk and go into the warm up room to grab the little ones.

Once they are all here (about two minutes later) we go into the training room and we all warm up.

Ten minutes later, they are all warm and I get them into the sport for the start of the routine.

"Guys spots for the start please" They all move right away, god I love them.

"Now, this is a 'smart mark'. Meaning No stunting, No tumbling, but all motion and jump please" I say getting 'yes' in response from everyone. I press play on the music set up and they mark their routine. Once they finish I turn the music off and we go to warm up the stunts.

-Time-Skip-Stunt-warm-up-and-tumbling-warm-up-

Once they are all warm I tell them to going into their sports again and to do everything (Full outs) and we do this a few time.

Once they have done it the fourth time, I dismiss them. I see the boys waiting for me and I run over and jump on Harry's back, because he was facing away from me.

"Hey, who's that?" he ask turn around to see me, but failing epically.

"Just me" I say, I a weird voice. Everyone started laughing.

To Be Continued...Okay Guys, I am tired af. Its 12.30 in the morning and I can't even, but I really wanted to get this out for you, cause you know, procrastination. Whooo... This took me four hours to write, OMG.Any way, night.Want more, don't forget to vote and comment if you do cheer or not, I want to know how many people out there do cheer.Okay guys night.

-Chloe

Update. I changed the 'four' to 'three' because why would i puy 4 voices if Zayn is not in it. Comment is he sould be put i  the story at a point??