Headcannons and Important [A/N]

Please read this authors note!!

With current events going on with Russia and Ukraine, I have decided not to add them as often as I originally planned. They were originally a big part of the plot leading up to an important part of the story, but that has changed. They will still be a part of this plot, but I am unsure how often they will be added. Again, they will appear less than before. The plot will still go on as it should, but with some changes. I hope this doesnt upset you. My heart goes to the people fighting for their lives right now, and I hope that you are all safe and healthy.

I'm sorry that I havent been updating, there will be an update soon. The drawings are also still in progress. Again, I hope you are all safe and healthy. Thank you for taking the time to read this author's note. I will get the plot figured out as soon as possible.

_________________________________________

These headcannons are for the Italian twins.

Lovino is into fashion, he owns his own tailor shop in his home country. This will be important later on.

Lovino has a hard time expressing his emotions sometimes, it's not uncommon to hear him mutter 'idiota' when he doesnt know what to say.

Feliciano can have separation anxiety when he is away from his brother for too long, which is one of he reasons why he clings to Ludwig so often.

Feliciano does swear, he just doesnt do it often.

Feliciano and Lovino can be really snarky towards eachother when they want to be, especially when they disagree on something.

Lovino loves fluffy things, and can be soft towards animals like rabbits and dogs.

Feliciano also enjoys fluffy animals, they go to animal shelters to volunteer when they have free time.

Lovino, despite popular belief, does not always automatically hide when he is scared. Sometimes he hits without thinking, which is how Spain learned he had to get his attention instead of just appearing beside him.

Feliciano is pretty good at fighting. He is quick and flexible, and spars with is brother sometimes. He just likes to depend on Ludwig, so he chooses not to show it off.

Feliciano loves games, either it be I-spy or boardgames. Both him and his brother enjoy road trips with Alfred, they love playing the license plate game. [Its a game I sometimes play on road trips, you pick either a letter or a state and see if you can find a license plate with the state/letter on it]

Lovino has a pet dove, he let's it fly free but they always fly their way back to him.

Lovino and Feliciano sometimes play fight, sometimes while they are cooking. There have been many times where Ludwig has walked in to Feliciano aggressively throwing pizza dough at his brother.

Lovino and Feliciano both like working on cars, they also like to race eachother. Ludwig and antonioni have both learned not to sit in the passenger seat when this happens.