Dear Friend

2.6.2013

Dear Friend,

So as you can see I’m going to start narrating this as “Dear Friend” its more cooler than “Dear Diary” I feel like Cinderella when I write Dear Diary. I got the “Dear Friend” idea from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Wow can I say that book was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It made me cry. My favorite quote was ‘we accept the love we think we deserve’ Aint that ish deep or what? Okay so I’ve realized writing like this kind of relieves my stress which is good because I become very stressful and just blow up on people. Not a pretty sight. Yea Whateves. Anyway so I was walking to school and I was in front of these two dudes. They were comparing in-n-out and McDonalds. -.- Nincompoops who compares In-n-out to freaking McDonalds. I mean that’s like comparing a dog to a lamp. Obviously a dog would make a better pet. Unless you’re an irresponsible imbecile who wouldn’t feed a dog then yea a lamp would be a better pet for you.  

Right now I’m updating my ipods software. Its getting old and it wont let me get apps. Piece of poop. Today was a chill day. Okay so there’s this kid in my math class. He is in love with our math teacher. All he talks about is her big butt. I don’t know if he’s mentally ill or something but there is something wrong with him. He also told me I have a weave. Umm excuse me son, I do NOT have a weave. Do I look ratchet to you? Sorry for all the awesome ratchets out there HOLLA AT ME. Speaking of ratchet, I remember at one game. I don’t remember what. I think it might be an away game at our rival school, a girl said that our school was ratchet and right when she said that, her weave fell on the floor. I wish I was there to see that but I figured out it was kind of hilarious because there were pictures of the weave on the floor all over twitter and instagram. Oh man. I would have paid to see her face when that happened. That’s what you get when you call our school ratchet, homegirl.

So today I had to run the pony run around school and my straightened hair kind of frizzed up #fml. I was so mad I felt like a gangster. I was going to beat someone up. JKAAYY I wouldn’t beat someone up. I’d probably die. Its not that I’m weak or anything because trust me I am pretty strong but it was that I wouldn’t have the guts to beat anyone up. For all of you who disagree, don’t be haters.

Idk when I wrote that last sentence I remembered something. I was texted this guy I USED to like and I was really craving for chocolates. I asked him if he would buy me some but he said no because he had no money. He told me to tell my mom to buy me some but when  I told him “ my mom wont buy me chocolate cuz she said my butt would get bigger but she doesn’t understand that I want a big butt” and he replied “;) you do have a big butt already”   . . . I could not stop laughing. This guy was trying to flirt with me after all that happened. Oh trust me  A LOT happened. Anyway any time I would try changing the subject he would change back to my big butt. SOOOOO the next I went to school I looked at him and kind of posed so my butt was sticking out a bit and was like “you like the view”  and man can I say the look on his face was priceless. He cleared his throat awkwardly and walked away. BAHAH made my day. Well anyway I hope I made your day, friend.

-Me