Dear Friend

2.20.2013

Dear Friend,

I am terribly sorry I haven’t wrote in a long time. You can just say that I was a depressed little girl. I think I might know why though. This might be a little bit longer than the rest because I have to catch up.  This might not be as funny either. Its just one of those type of days.

Okay so the day of the Kings Ball (Sadie Hawkins) Rally, we were there and when the nominees came out I cheered for my favorite senior who always makes me smile and that one I had a major crush on. At lunch after we voted and I was walking around he saw me and I smiled, so he smiled back. HE SMILED BACK!! Oh I forgot to say, he had followed me on instagram earlier that day and I was ecstatic. So later that day I had posted a picture of my friends and I and he liked it. I was soooo excited. That night was the powderpuff game. It was snowing/hailing. I saw him there and he smiled at me again. I was kind of riding on clouds by then. Two days later when I went through my followers list on instagram I realized he unfollowed me. Not only that when I told one of my friends who are friends with him, she told me that a while ago she told him that a few of her friends had a crush on him and he replied I quote “Oh haha whats new”. I kind of got pissed off. First you unfriend me and then act cocky. Alright. Yea I’ve kind of been witchy since then. I didn’t want to tell anyone. I realized something had been off about me since then. I just realized this is what the problem was.

Now my darlings, that is not the ONLY thing that is bugging me right now.  Not only did he unfollow me, I was heartbroken and my friends busted up laughing when I said that. I was kind of really hurt. Okay whatever theyre my friend I have to brush it off. I just tried to stay quiet about it and then something else comes up and there was drama throughout all of last week.

Last week a few of my friends decided to “play” an acquaintance of mine. He is a very cocky, annoying, “player”.  Alright I was fine with that. I was not involved I was good. And then all this shit goes down. Where the friend who was supposed to be playing him starts to like him and then the one who wanted him to get played got jealous and realized she liked him. And so the first friend backed off and said the second friend could have him. Lets name them Friend 1, Friend 2, and “Player” and then later comes in a Friend 3. Just keep that in mind.  Friend 1 still likes “player” but tells Friend 2 to go out with him. “player” has no idea what is going on. So “Player” and Friend 2 talk about dating and they both agree that they aren’t going to date.  Not a few hours later “player” and Friend 1 start flirting through the phone.  This leads into the weekend where I have no idea whats going on. All of a sudden on Monday night I get a message from “player” asking “ What did I do wrong why did Friend 3 post that facebook message” Friend 3 happens to be my best friend. I go on facebook and I checkout what she has posted and Idk what the hell the post means and is confused as fudge. Friend 2 was tagged on that post. Friend 3 goes and texts “player” saying all these things that he is a player, cocky etc.  Now “player” thinks his only friend is me and he continues to talk to me. I talked to my friends I told them that it was bullying and they shouldn’t have done that. They take it off of facebook. Today ‘player’ goes around and tells people what Friend 3 and Friend 2 had said to him.  People laugh at him because it makes him look like an ass. On Monday night I had called him and told him that I had nothing to do with what happened and I told him “im being honest here you are cocky and annoying sometimes.” He said “thank you for being honest with me” and he hasn’t told anyone about what I said to him.  Okay so what this has to do with my annoyance/depression/sadness, is that no one ever listens to me. I had told all Friend1,2,and 3 what he was like because I know him since last year.

No one ever listens to me. I don’t feel like saying I told you so because it wont prove anything. I’m done. People can listen to me if they want. I have been right on most of the things so far. But its whatever. Im out.

-Me