Shu 3: Argument

(Y/N) is in her room doing her English homework; which she is very good at. Her blonde hair moves as she looks up from the paper on the lap desk and removes her wireless earbuds from the lap desk. 

"What do you want, Uncle Reiji? I'm doing my homework and hate to be interrupted while doing it." Her tone was cold and annoyed. Her cold blue eyes glare when her strict uncle enters the bedroom. 

"We have a guest coming over so you need to get ready." She places the desk on the before getting up from the bed and points to the door.

"Get. Out. I am damn fucking busy with homework because we have a test in the next 2 days and I making sure my grades are on top so if you continue to bother me it will the last thing you do. I and my cousins are never to be like you and Uncle Subaru even keeps you away from Kyler and Tyler all the time. Huh. That says something doesn't it." The second she finishes speaking, the black-haired male gets closer. 

"How dare you speak to me like that!" That truly pissed her off; she pushes him away from her and flashes her fangs at him. Shu enters the bedroom to see his daughter and brother arguing and she runs to her father. He puts his arms around his princess while glaring at the younger one in the middle of the room. 

"Reiji. Leave the room now before I get pissed at you." The other left but not before glaring at the blonde father and daughter. He kisses her forehead before sighing. 

"Dad? You heard everything?" The father nodded his head at his daughter, who has small tears in her eyes.