Ayato : Lonely

You walk out of your room to see your cocky father, Ayato and the slutty sacrificial bride, Yui Komori making out yet again and they didn't notice you.

You start coughing up blood badly. You have disease where you cough up blood and you forgot to take your pill. Your dad or one of your uncles would give you your pills.

You run to your Uncle Subaru's room and knock on his door with tears running down your cheeks.
He opens his door and he pulls you into a tight and protective hug.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" He asks you and you hide your face in his white shirt.

"..... Daddy with that woman and they are making out." You cough blood again and he growls.

"Dumb ass. He should pay attention to his daughter and not the sacrificial bride. Let's go to Reiji's room so he can watch you, while I teach that idiot a lesson." You nod and you hold his hand until you two got to Reiji's room and Subaru knocks in his door. You hear 'come in' and you two walk in and Subaru whispers something in his ear and he nods.

"(Y/n), here is your pill." He picks you up and places on his lap. He hands you the 2 yellow pills and his tea cup. You nod and take your pills, then take a drink of his earl tea.

Tears form on the edges of your (e/c) eyes and your (h/c) bangs are cover your (s/c) face.

You sob uncontrollably and you hide your face in his neck and he rubs your back to try to calm you down. You calm down and you fall asleep in your uncle's lap with tear streaks down your face.

2 hours later in the living room and Subaru's Pov

My niece is sitting in my lap with dull (e/c) and no emotions at all due to her father, Ayato, being an asshole and not paying attention to his daughter.

"Why do you all want a meeting without breastless?" He asks and his green eyes look over to see his daughter.

"She came to my room with tears running down her cheeks, because you and Yui were having a make out session. She feels abandoned by you, Ayato. Her eyes aren't happy anymore, but anger and hate!" She glares at the cocky male and I explain to him with a sharp glare.

"Neko-chan, what's wrong?" He only received a emotionless stare and turned her head away.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" Shu asks with his hand on her (h/c)ed head.

"Nothing, Uncle Shu." Her voice has 0 emotion at all and we can blame Ayato for that.

Ayato's Pov

"Nothing, Uncle Shu." I hear my daughter speak in a monotone voice and I look into my daughter's eyes to find that they are dull and not bright like usual.

"What father?" She asks and glares at me.

"My heart is turned black, father. I am lonely and a changed child because of you and that slutty woman." She smirks and laughs darkly.

Her eyes change from (e/c) to green.

Shit...... She is only 10, yet she completely changed her personality.

She felt lonely because of me..... She is becoming like my mother