Latio 2: Back

It has been 3 years since I left and I am finally returning to the mansion and I sigh, then look at the windows.

"We have arrived." I nod and I grab my luggage and I knock on the door.

A male with pink eyes and blonde hair open the doors and I nod and he let's me in.

"Ryan?" I see Kanato run and hug me and I hug him back.

Dinner time

I sit by Subaru and they know I came back, but my father doesn't recognize me and I see him go to his room with a woman and I walk away to my room with tears running down my face.

Reiji's Pov
2 days later

Ryan returned 2 days ago, but he is more colder than before. I give Latio the letter and his eyes widen.

"So you finally remember me, father?" His voice is filled with hatred and he walks away.

"He left because of you and he is pissed to the point of killing you." Subaru says with a pissed tone.

"Talk to your fucking son now!" Shu yells at Latio and are eyes go wide. He is never like this.

'Oh well, He needs to understand that Ryan will kill him someday.' I thought.

Ryan's Pov

Dad knew that him being around whores made me mad and he crossed the line many times, but 2 nights ago, he made my attitude to everyone.

To be continued in part 3!!