Latio: Gone(my character this time!)

Latio walks into the living room to see his 16 year old, Ryan sitting on the end of the stairs with his purple eyes narrowed and his his black hoodie covering his black hair, which he got from his deceased mother, Ally.

"Father, were you with a slut again?"He growls at at his red/brown head father and Latio's eyes go wide as his son says those words that to him with an ice cold tone in his voice. Latio chuckles nervously and Subaru teleports there by Ryan.

"Latio, you have a son! Do you think that you always around whores is affecting Ryan?!" He yells at Latio's and Ryan scoffs at Latio's and disappears into the living room.

'Should leave here? All my fucking dad does is having all his attention taking by sluts. Ha! He probably wouldn't care! I will tell Reiji that I want to leave.' He thinks and gets off Shu's couch and walks to his uncle's room. He walks in and taps his uncles shoulder.

"Uncle Reiji, I choose to leave. Can you give this to him and make sure that he'll regret it?" Reiji's nods and sees his nephews stuff in boxes and suitcases and that's the last time that Ryan was seen by his family until 3 years later.

To be continued.....