Reiji: Changed

Reiji's Pov

I see my black/purple hair son with (e/c), reading a book.

"Dad, I'm going to my room to study." You say and walk with (favorite book) in your hand.

Reader's Pov

Once I leave my father's room, go to my room with grey and black rose wallpaper, (f/c) sheets cover my king sized bed. My black drapes on my bed is hiding my bed now. I sit down and cry. My father won't let me do anything but study and read!

Shu's Pov

I hear (y/n) sobbing again and I'm pissed off, so I go to my younger brothers room and enter.

"What do you want deadbeat?" He says coldly, I push him against the bookcase and glare.

"YOU ARE ACTING LIKE MOM! RIGHT NOW, YOUR SON IS FUCKING CRYING IN HIS ROOM!! YOU DON'T LET HIM HAVE FUN! HE FEELS ISOLATED IN THIS HOUSE! YOU DUMB ASS, HE CAN'T BE HAPPY ANYMORE! HE IS ALWAYS DEPRESSED AND HE IS TURNING INTO YOU!! (M/n) WOULDN'T WANT THAT!" I yell at him and walks to (y/n)'s room.

Reiji's Pov

I get up and walk to my sons room and I hear crying coming from there. I knock on the door and his voice is cold and harsh.

"Go away!!" I open the door and his shadowy figure moves and he opens the drapes. His (e/c) is darker. He laughs darkly and a sadistic grin forms on his face.

He is changed for the worst. What have I done now?

He is 9 years old.