Subaru 2: Cutie

Pov: Subaru

Tyler and Kyler are sleeping with Shu as I go to the garden. I carefully remove the thorns from 2 roses and I turn to see Tyler and Kyler yawning.

They waddle over to me and I sit down on the grass to have them sit in my lap. My son's are staring at the two roses so I hand them one each and they move it, curiously staring at it.

"They smell good, don't they?" Their red eyes look at me with joy and I see my mother in the tower watching. They both look at me with curious looks then point to her tower.

"Grandma in there?" Kyler asks while Tyler is too busy messing with the rose in his small hands.

"Do you want to visit her? I think she would love that?" They smile and look at each other before looking at me, smiling.

"Yes." They jump off my lap then we all walk to the tower and I open the door. I watch them go up the stairs holding onto the wall and the spiral staircase. The door is unlocked and they run into the room, she is sitting on her bed.

"Subaru. You brought them." Her smile calms me.

"They wanted to see you as well and I saw you looking at us from the window." The twins are giving her the roses I gave them and she takes them in gentle manner.

"Thank you my little roses."

We stay here for awhile until the boys are yawning and I get up to hug my mother and head out with both boys on my hips.