PART 2: My Eyes Are Always On You

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After a few weeks at this university, I have begun to adapt and make some new acquaintances. Win and James, two of my closest buddies from high school were also in the same class as me. We were always together until we made the decision to enrol in the same programme at the same college. Because of our close proximity, we already like siblings.

I still haven't told them about my feelings towards P'Yin because I still feel it's unnecessary. I mean, although we are very close but I'm not open when it comes to love. I tend to keep my emotions to myself, so perhaps the fact that I'm in love for the first time makes me unsure of how to react.

My friends and I participated in the SOTUS activity as usual. After the "I was sick" episode on the first day at the university, I never spoke to P'Yin again but P'Prom always talks to me. He would check on me every day to know if I was alright and occasionally he would offer me chocolate milk as I had once mentioned to him how much I like drinking milk.

P'Prom also asked for my phone number, which I gave him because I know he's a good senior. He cares so much about me that I couldn't argue that he's the senior I am closest to at this time.

Because P'Prom occasionally invited my other friends and I to eat with them in the canteen, I believed P'Yin was also aware that I'm close to P'Prom. I could tell they were close since they were constantly together, P'Yin, P'Prom, P'Perth, P'Bonz, P'Bver and a few other seniors.

I simply consented to P'Prom's invitation to join him for lunch today since he offered to give me his note. Win and James have things to take care of, so I just go by myself.

My head was spinning when I arrived at the cafeteria seeking for P'Prom because he had texted that he and his friends were already there.

In all honesty, I never rejected P'Prom's invitation to join him for lunch since I could get a better look at P'Yin. Even though P'Yin never paid attention to me and I still lacked the courage to approach him, just glancing at his face makes me happy. He typically just disregards my existence.

But still...I love seeing whatever he does because it's so attractive. Oh my God, I'm like a psycho!!!!!

"Are you looking for Prom?" I'm startled by P'Yin's voice from behind. "He's there," P'Yin added.

"Oh...okay, thanks, phi," I replied in a rather nervous voice but still looking at him as I remembered him telling me that he didn't like people talking to him without looking at his face.

"You don't have to buy food. Prom had bought it for you. Let's go there."

I just followed P'Yin from behind and even from his back, he is looking very charismatic as always. Very perfect!!! I smiled a little.

"Nong Warrr, sit here. I have already bought food for you," P'Prom said to me, smiling widely and I sat beside him. P'Yin sat in front of me and P'Perth sat next to P'Yin. Only the four of us today, maybe the others are busy or eating somewhere else.

I sometimes wonder if P'Yin and P'Perth have a special relationship because I can sense something. But yeah, I don't want to think about it too much for fear of breaking my heart.

P'Prom is a talkative person and when I'm around him, he never stops talking. My attention is still on the person in front of me even while P'Prom is speaking. My heart will race every time I catch sight of P'Yin. So handsome!!!

Although I enjoyed watching him smile, he never fixed his eyes on me. He won't look at anything but P'Prom or P'Perth. I therefore dared to glance at him because he was unaware that I was doing so.