PART 25: Possessive

A WEEK LATER

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Over a week has passed since the incident in which Perth and I got into a fight and I haven't talked to her or even glanced at her once. I'm willing to overlook what she did but calling War that is just too fucking much. She is free to speak anything to me but not about my boyfriend.

Perth used to always talk to me or sit next to me but she no longer does any of those things, so our friends could feel my friendship with Perth is a little hazy. I had no idea what she was contemplating and I had no want to consider at all. For me to think of other things would have been a waste of time. Well, I should concentrate just on my boyfriend, that would be better.

War already knew about the argument I had with Perth but I just gave him a brief explanation of what had gone wrong. I mean, he would probably feel bad if he believed he was to blame for our argument. As Perth is his senior, he also has a lot of respect for her, thus I don't want him to know what Perth was saying. It was excessive and would hurt his feelings.

"You haven't hit on War anymore, Prom?" Off asked Prom while we were eating in the cafeteria making all my friends' eyes focused on me. Bar, Jeff, Bver and of course Perth already knew about my relationship with War except Prom.

Prom remained silent and made no comment. He simply carried on eating while ignoring the query.

"Eerrr, this afternoon we have a meeting with first year students, right? About briefing our trip to the beach?" Jeff changed the topic as he didn't want the atmosphere to be awkward.

"Yeah, finally after a few months the university approved our application to hold a gear ceremony outside the university," Bar said, sighing with relief.

"Did you tell the first year students we had a meeting with them this afternoon?" I asked Prom.

"Yeah. I also told them they would be punished if they were even a minute late," Prom replied and I simply chuckled and shook my head.

We just continued eating before our next class and there were two female juniors coming to our table.

"P'Yinnn," one of them called me and I gave her a quick glance.

"This is for you, phi." She handed me a box of chocolates. This is not the first time, in fact, it can be claimed that every week I receive a gift from someone, notably from the juniors.

I simply ignored it and kept eating.

"Er, P'Yin?"

"Keep it for yourself," I replied and I didn't even give her a peek because I had never accepted one of their gifts. I chose to ignore it and occasionally my friends would take it for me because they thought it was wasteful if I had just left it but I don't bother. Receiving something from an unknown person annoys me.

"Phiiii, can you please take it?" She kept handing the chocolate to me and I gave her a severe facial reaction as I gazed at her.

"I already told you I don't-"

"But this is not from me, phi. He said he was close to you and you would take this chocolate," she said as she bowed her head a little and handed the chocolate, forcing me to accept it.

"Just take it Yin. You won't die if you accept it," Bar said while shaking his head looking at my behavior.

"There's a note from that person. You can read it, phi." I took the chocolate and placed it on the table because I was too tired to argue.

"You guys can eat this," I said to my friends and took the note tucked in the box lazily, then read it.

P'Yinnnn,