PART 19: One and Only

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

'Ah shit! You're an idiot, Yin!' I cursed myself.

War tried to seem as if nothing had happened but I could obviously tell that he was upset. While we were eating, he simply sat quietly with his head lowered. He always talked a lot when he was with me and he always had a lot of stories he wanted to tell, so I know this wasn't him.

Perth, who was seated next to me, escaped my attention since I only had eyes on War. I could see he was trying to contain his jealousy since he didn't look at me, just throwing a quick glance.

Perth suddenly hugged me, which caught me off guard, making War quickly withdraw his hand from mine and turned his face away. The melancholy in his eyes was apparent to me.

"Phi...I need to go now."

"l have work to get done. Thank you P'Perth...P'Yin for this food," War spoke but as he moved and wanted to walk away, his eyes didn't look at me at all. I was aware that he was upset and that it hurt him to see someone hug me.

Yes, of course he felt that way. Imagine that your boyfriend was being hugged by someone else. If that happens and someone hugs him, I suppose I'll punch that person. Damn it.

When Perth gave me a hug, I was so startled that I just sat there but as soon as I regained consciousness, I immediately pushed her away and grabbed my boyfriend's hand.

I wanted to say something but before I could, War pulled his hand away and made an eye signal that Perth was watching us. He then passed me as he moved quickly, walking back to his room.

"Damn it," I cursed myself and instantly stood up but Perth gripped my wrist. "Yin, where do you want to go?" Perth asked, looking at me strangely.

"Sit, Yinnn. You can't go yet."

"You brought me too much food but you want to leave me to eat alone. How dare you!" She motioned for me to sit down while acting like she was pouting. She put some food in front of me but I didn't move, still standing like a statue.

I'm fully cognizant of War's sadness, his hurt and his jealousy, yet I continued to stay here like a fool. Fuck it. I'm such a bad boyfriend. I left right away since I know my mistake. Instead of acting foolishly like this, I need to talk with him and apologize. But again, Perth grabbed my hand. "Yinnn, there's still a lot of food."

"Why are you in such a hurry to go?" Perth made a sulking face but I didn't give a fuck about that. I just want to meet my boyfriend.

"I need to meet War," I said briefly, not even looking at her.

"Huh? Meet War?"

"Why? Perth inquired with curiosity since she was taken aback by my need to meet War. Yeah, whatever. Maybe she thought I'm not close to War like Prom but the reality was I was closest to that small guy, not anyone else but me. I'm his boyfriend.

"Not your problem," I began to take steps to leave but she gripped my wrist tightly.

"Yinnn. I don't want to eat alone," she said in a spoiled voice.

Sighing, I released her grip from mine and went straight to War's room, ignoring her. I didn't give a damn what she thought because now, I'm just thinking about my boyfriend.