PART 45: Forever Sunshine

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Tonight, I would met P'Yin again at the hotel we promised for, so I couldn't hide my excitement and kept smiling since we were in the class. I wanted to hug and showered him with a kiss as soon as we met!!!

"You smiled a lot today," James said, looking at me weirdly.

"Yeah, you're like a dead person a few weeks ago but now errr..." Win added while giving the same look as James.

"I'm nottt," I denied but my lips were still grinning.

"Are you crazy, War? Look at your face now, you're still smiling," James murmured and cupped my jaw to see if I was alright.

"I'm okayyy. You two aren't okay," I grumbled and pushed his hand, trying to sound annoying.

Actually, I couldn't deny that what James and Win said was true. I was like a dead person more than two months ago but now, I'm getting my happiness back. My happiness is P'Yin. He's the sole reason I feel this way and smile so brightly.

I didn't regret my decision to stay with him and ignored P'Prom's threats because I wanted to be more brave. Now, I know P'Yin will stay with me no matter what happens, so am I. I want to risk everything just to be with him.

"Is that Nana?" James pointed to the edge of the field and I also saw P'Yin and his gang were there, P'Jeff and P'Bar. That annoying girl appeared to want to talk to P'Yin but she was acting timid and her pals kept pushing her to go there.

"Why does she behave like that? Is she okay?" Win muttered and I simply silent, observing the scene not far away from me.

"Are you not jealous, War?" Win added and I let out a heavy sigh. "Shut up, asshole," I replied irritatedly.

"Awww, Wanarat is in a bad moodd," he teased me which made me pretend to punch him. I then walked away from there with the annoying feelings.

。゜゜。━

It was 2 pm now and I already got ready even though P'Bar told me he would pick me up at 3 pm. Well, I couldn't help but show my delight as I was gonna meet my prince!!!

Ding Ding Ding

A new message from James popped up on notification. "Open the Dew's page," he said, making me instantly open the famous gossip page of our university.

There was a picture of Nana handing a box of chocolate to P'Yin. I opened the comments section as it already received a lot of likes and shares.

'They look so cute together!'

'They will be the most famous couple in our university!'

'P'Yin seems like he likes her too😳.'

I bit my lip, kept scrolling the comments.

'P'Yin isn't interested in her at all.'

'I thought P'Yin already had a lover.'

Absolutely!!! I felt like I wanted to like this comment 100 times!!!

I tossed my phone beside me and stared at the ceiling. 'Hold on, War. Everything will go back to normal,' I reminded myself.

。゜゜。━

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"You became a hot topic now, Yin," Perth said and showed me the pictures of an unknown student who handed me a box of chocolate which made me roll my eyes.