PART 50: Another Step

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"P'Yinnn, sit here." After I finished the shower, War called me and patted the empty space on the bed, asking me to sit there. I approached him and without asking him anything, I sat down next to him in only a towel.

He looked at me intently while holding my face in both of his small hands. "Look what happened to your handsome face," he muttered and then opened the cream's cover, applying it to the bruising on my face.

"Does it hurt?" He asked as his eyes and hands focused on my bruise, rubbing the cream very gently, worried if it would hurt me.

"No," I replied briefly as my eyes were dazzled to see a perfect creature in front of me. So beautiful. Why can't someone be so beautiful and perfect like this?

My reverie stopped when he suddenly pressed the bruise. "Awww," I screamed a little as I was surprised.

He chuckled at my reaction. "You're lying. You don't focus on my question at all."

"Em yeah. I'm more focused looking at my boyfriend,"

"He's so attractive," I said and he smiled looking at me, shaking his head.

"Does your chest hurt? I saw him punch you here," he inquired, running his palm across my chest with a worried expression.

"Do you want me to lie or be honest?"

"Honest," he replied with a tiny smile.

"It hurts," I said, my eyes and mind returned mesmerized looking at him.

He took the oil and flipped the cover open, then poured the oil on my chest. "I made love patterns on your chest." He smiled adorably while making a pattern using the oil.

His cuteness made me chuckle. My heart was really not doing well by racing so much as a response to all of his actions.

"Then, now you can't go anywhere. You need to stay in my heart forever," I replied while staring lovely at him.

"You too," his brief response, delivered in a low tone was enough to make my pulse beat faster and I'm sure he knows it since he placed his palm on my chest and smiled.

He put the oil all over my chest and stomach, then began massaging my chest slowly. My pectoral muscles were beginning to relax and my breaths were becoming more calm as well. He was extremely careful with the left side of my chest as he massaged me.

I closed my eyes, enjoyed the feel of his hands and the steady, yet exciting pounding of my heart as always when War is near me. "It feels so nice to receive a relaxing massage from my boyfriend once in a while." My eyes still closed while saying that, enjoying this moment.

"Yea?" He asked, his voice sounded as happy and calm as I was feeling at this moment.

"Yeah, I don't care if I get punched if you take care of me like this." I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You don't need to get punched, I will still take care of you," he said softly and I knew it was true because he always cares about me more than I care about myself.

I smiled and closed my eyes again, savouring his gentle and lovely massage. After a few minutes, I felt his lips press against mine and I returned by giving him a soft peck.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and nodded with a smile on my face. He returned my smile and wiped the oil off my stomach. He then wiped his hands using a towel and held both of my hands, staring at each other.

"I don't want you to fight and hurt like this again, phi," he muttered while pouting.

"But I won the fight," I replied teasingly.