PART 38: Unexplainable

FOUR WEEKS LATER

· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Four weeks. Still, War didn't contact me at all. Every single day, I kept in touch with his best friend and did everything to reach him but my efforts were in vain. He even deleted all his social media.

I live in hell. A day not to see already made me miss him so badly but now, I didn't even talk and see him for 36 days. I looked for an excuse for each of his actions but came up empty-handed once more. My accompany were our photos and videos that we took together.

I miss him. I miss him like a crazy person.

Does he not miss me? How could he let me miss him like crazy like this? There wasn't a single second I didn't think about him. There wasn't a single moment in any day that I didn't find myself missing him.

I miss his voice. I miss his touch. I miss his face. I miss everything about him.

I tried so hard to clarify everything and understand his sudden change in behavior but I was stuck. Or perhaps, I was the one who thinks so much? He really had something urgent to settle down?

If I had a single flower for every time I think about him, I could walk forever in my garden now.

Tomorrow our next semester will start, meaning that he was in semester two and I was in semester seven. I waited for him in my condo while looking at all his clothes in the closet. "I miss you so much, baby," I said, my voice cracking.

I waited for him from early in the morning until eight o'clock at night but he didn't even cast a shadow, so I decided to drive to his building.

。゜゜。━

Knock knock knock

As soon as I reached his room, I knocked on the door. I was in such a rush to meet him that I even forgot to bring the key to his room. My hands become sweaty, feeling impatient to meet my sweetheart.

When the person I was longing for opened the door, I didn't waste any second to pull him into a hug. "Warrr! Oh God, baby. I miss you so much," I said, tightened my hug on him and rubbed his head, smiling in relief.

Instead of hugging me back, he just stood like a statue, saying nothing.

"Where did you go? I'm so worried about you, baby."

"I called you every day but you didn't answer."

"Why didn't you inform me of anything, baby?" I said, continuing to hug him and felt the warm feelings I was craving for more than a month. I've been missing my boyfriend and I almost died without seeing him for a long time.

"I'm...I'm sorry, phi," his voice cracked when he said that, making me pull the hug and see his tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Hey hey, don't cry, baby. I'm not mad at you." I wiped his tears, giving him a tiny smile.

"I'm just dead worried. I thought something bad happened to you." I cupped his face. His body appeared a little thinner than before and I could see that his cheeks were a little sunken.