PART 43: Trustworthy

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

A few days had passed since my conversation with P'Yin in the car and P'Yin started to get the hint what was going on. We never talked with each other since that but every time we bumped into each other, our eyes spoke volumes. More than words could express, we missed one another profoundly. P'Bar literally became a bridge for me to know everything about P'Yin.

Yeah, I still feel scared, terrified but I couldn't hold myself. I couldn't live my life forever like this and kept hurting P'Yin. Knowing that P'Yin suffer because of my stupid behavior made me more hurt and heartbroken. I kept saying hurt words to him but at the end of the night, I would keep remembering and dreaming everything I said to him.

Luckily, P'Prom was unaware of anything since after listening to the recording tape, he appeared satisfied with all I had stated to P'Yin.

"War," Win sat beside me and his eyes landed on Nana that sat not far from us in the class.

"Do you know Nana asked P'Yin to go out for a date?" Win's question made my eyes widened and my heart dropped. Am I hearing something wrong? Nana asked P'Yin for a date? Why do I know nothing about that? What a stupid question...Of course, I didn't know. I didn't even interact with people.

"She seems to really like P'Yin," Win whispered, leaving me processing his words.

Oh my God...I hate that. Despite the fact that there were a lot more gorgeous people at this university than P'Yin, why should she find P'Yin attractive?

Given how pretty Nana is, it's not out of the question if P'Yin would like her. Shit. I didn't want to contemplate that. I got hurt just thinking about it, so I couldn't even imagine what it would be like if it actually happened. It certainly torture and kill myself.

James shook his head looking at me. "You keep running away from him but you get scared when you know someone else like him." He moved closer to me. "Are you sure you don't like him anymore, Wanarat?"

I simply threw him a quick glance and pretended I was focused on my book. Of course, I'm scared. My feelings for P'Yin had never changed. I always have and always will love him. This feeling was so deep that I couldn't resist it. It's impossible to live without him which caused me make a decision to brave myself for taking the risk.

。゜゜。━

We were walking to the cafeteria but I really couldn't forget everything Win told me. Damn it. P'Yin should stop making people like him. And I was so freaking curious about the answer he gave to that girl. Did he tell her that he already had me? But...I already broke our relationship, didn't I? Shit.

I wasn't aware of my surroundings as my mind kept thinking about that until I bumped into someone. "Awww," I caressed my head. "I'm so—" My words stopped as it was P'Yin that I bumped into.

When I turned to face my surroundings, Win and James both gave me an awkward smile that seemed to be asking, 'What's wrong with you?'. My eyes paused at P'Prom, who gave me a frigid expression that caused me to look the other way right away.

"I'm sorry," I said to P'Yin while bowing my head.

"Yeah." With his hand on his pocket, P'Yin answered coldly and I noticed P'Prom smirked with the reaction P'Yin gave me.