PART 37: Sorrowful

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗬𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"I asked you where is War now?!"

"I don't know, Yin. I lost his location," Leo answered to me, making my anger boil up.

"What do you mean you lost his location?! I paid you to take care of him!"

"I'm sorry, Yin. I will—"

"Fuck your sorry! If something bad happens to my boyfriend, I fucking kill you!" I threw my phone out and gave myself a head massage. It was already 1 am but War was still not home. He turned off his phone, making it impossible for me to locate him.

I had already called James and Win but they said they were already at the airport to go back to their hometown because we were going on a semester break for a month. In fact, the last time they saw him was at the pool for training and they didn't go out with him tonight.

"Fuck! Where are you! Why are you lying to me, baby?!"

"Who did you meet?!" The same unpleasant feeling I experienced when he disappeared into the forest caused me to scream frustratingly.

I went to his building and the club, thinking maybe he was there but I got nothing. I kept driving here and there nonstop, hoping that I could find him and after a few hours of driving, I stopped my car at the roadside.

I called him again but his phone was still off. "I already told you don't turn off your phone, baby," I said, my head slowly leaned on the car steering and my feeling of unease continued getting worse, making it difficult for me to relax.

If he didn't turn off his phone, I could detect his location easily but now, the only thing I could do was keep calling him and drive around in the hopes that a miracle would help me find him.

。゜゜。━

5 am.

'Where are you, baby? Please don't make me worry.' I leaned on the edge of the bed as I continued to call him but his phone was still off.

I covered my face with my palm. 'Don't worry. He will be okay. Maybe he fell asleep at his friend's house,' I monologue with myself, trying to calm myself down and for God's sake, my heart continued to beat quickly. I took a deep breath and gripped my hair firmly.

"Fuck, Yin! This is your fault!' I shouted, bowing my head and tried to calm myself again and again.

。゜゜。━

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝗪𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I felt as though I had slept for a very long time when I woke up. Because it still stung so bad, I supported my head, looking at my surroundings. "P'Yin?" It seemed like I was in a hotel room.

I struggled to recall exactly what had happened to me. I only vaguely recall asking Bonz to call P'Yin before going into unconsciousness.

Did P'Yin bring me here after Bonz called him? I have fucking no idea.

I wanted to get out of bed but as I stared at myself, I paused. My confusion increased and my heart began to beat rapidly. 'Why am I not wearing any clothes?' I thought in uneasiness and I covered myself up using a blanket to cover my whole body except the face, trying to brainstorm what was going on.