My Teacher

Hi, my name is Rose Ford and I am 18 years old. I have long brown hair that cascades down to bellow my butt. My eyes are really dark blue around the edges and ge lighter going toards the pupil. My Best Friend is Jasmin Lovelock, she has black hair that falls to her shoulder blades, her eyes are hazel with flecks of really dark brown in them.

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock, its my first day in senior year at high school. I got up and got ready, putting on a black tank top with white writing that says. "Don't give me shit, i have enough of my own" i put on some black shorts and my black jandels. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple, "seya mum!" i shouted as i walked out, "bye hun!" she shouted back. I took a bite of the apple and began to walk. "Rose Rose Rose Rose!" Jas screamed running up to me. "whoa, morning" i said putting my hands out infront of me to stop her running into me.

"apparently, there's a new hot P.E teacher" she squeled. "well come on!" I shouted. We ran to school and straight to our form room. "im so excited, what do you have first?" she asked me. "uh P.E!" i sorta whispered yelled. "ohhhh lucky!, i've got english with boring old Mrs Bertezzon" she said. "shame!" i shouted at her. "shut up" she said slightly smacking my arm. The bell went and i jumped out of my seat barley even saying goodbye to Jas. I ran to the gym and saw the most amazing boy i have ever seen. He had brown curly hair that flopped slightly over his face and amazing green eyes.

He was wearing black shorts and a singlet. He looked hot, he had big muscles and you could see his abs through his shirt. I walked into he gym and saw i was the first one there, "hi, my name is Mr Styles" he said holding his hand out towards me. I slipped my little hand into his big one and shook it gently. "go and get changed" he said smiling showing his dimples, he is so frekin cute. I walked into the changing rooms and put on my black sports bra and my blacksports shorts.

No, i did not chose to wear a bra, mum said i should wear it because i get hot. I walked out and sat on the floor infront of him, he was staring at me and i was feeling weird. Everyone came in and some girls were trying to pull there shorts all the way up so you could almost see there undies. "ok, my name is Mr Styles and we are going to start with a quick 20 push ups, 20 sit ups, 5 lps of the gym, and then come and sit back down" he said. All the girls pretended to look like they could do this stuff, "ok, lets go!" he shouted. I went into my push up stance and did my push ups very quickly, i can do push ups easy. I did my sit ups then sprinted around the gym. I was sat back down before the other girls could even finish ding there push ups. I was the first then a few boys finished, "ok, good job. Now, we are going to do some cross country" he said.

"ok, 20 laps" he said. I was about to start running when he held my wrist. Alot of the girls gave me death glares as he held my wrist until everyone had started running. "uh Rose, you are very strong, how did you get like that?" he asked. "um, i do karate and we have to do 50 push ups each lesson" i said, "oh, cool" he said. I nodded and started running. After 20 laps i stopped and stood infront of the teacher panting, "good job, now go and get changed" he said. I went and got changed then walked back into the gym, "ok, good job class, ill see you tomorrow" he said. The popular bitch, Mikala walked up to him and twirled her oily hair around her finger.

"so, Mr Styles. I was wondering if you would be my personal trainer, you know, im strong and fit but it would be cool if you could" she said. "uh, Mikala, im already someones personal trainer" he said. oh, ok well maybe you could come to the gym with me" she said. The bell went, "you need to get to class" he said. She nodded and headed for the door, i began to walk towards the door until i heard his voice. "Miss Ford, can i please speak with you in my office" he asked. I nodded and turned around to follow him to his office, i walked in and stood infront of his desk. He walked over to the closet and picked up another t-shirt. He took his shirt off. In front of me. AB'S!!!!!. He put the other shirt on then stood infront of me, "Rose, i would like to be your personal trainer" he said.