Chapter 8

Rose's POV

"Rosey, wake up sweetie" Harry whispered in my ear. "Hmm" i hummed. "come on, we're going home now, i've packed everything, all you need to do i get in the car" he whispered. "carry me into the house" i said. He picked me up an carried me al the way into the house. "Hah, she's up" Damien said smiling. "Just" i said. "We're leaving now everyone" Harry said. "No!" Mitchell yelled running out of the bathroom and squashing me into a hug. "Mitch, ill see you in 3 days at the next Karate lesson" i said smiling stroking his hair. "I know but that is so far away" he moaned.

"Dork, ill see you all on Wednesday" i said. "let me guess, i have to carry you out to the car?" Harry said. "Oh, you know me to well Mr Styles" i said smiling. He rolled his eyes and picked me up. "Bye everyone!" i shouted. Everyone yelled goodbye as Harry put me in the car. "Hometime!" i shouted clapping my hands. He smiled and got into the drivers seat. He began to drive away and i watched the house become smaller. My phone vibrated in my pocket and i quickly grabbed it and unlocked it.

From: Unknown number

I know about you and Mr Styles

My eyes widened in fear. "Harry" i said quietly. "yeah?" he asked. I handed him the phone and he read it then his own eyes widened. "Fuck" he cursed quietly. "Who could it of been, only Jami and Jas know" i said feeling confued. "Sam" he said. "She knows Mikala!" i shouted. "Fuck!" he shouted. "ok, so we need to just stay calm" i said. "Good luck with that" he said. Through the entire car trip i was thinking about who it was and what the outcome will be. "Hey, Harry whats that" i asked noticing a little box on the dashboard. "oh, i got that for you" he said smiling. I opened in and say and beautiful heart neclace in it. It almost brought tears to my eyes. "Harry, its beautiful" i said. "i saw it and thought of you so i got it" he said shrugging. "your perfect" i said clipping it around my neck. "i thought you'd like it" he said smiling. "like it, i love it!" I squeled. He smiled and watched the road as i inspected the beautiful jewel.

~~~At home~~~

We arrived home and got out of the car and grabbed the suitcases. "come on, if we hurry, we'll make it to school ontime" Harry said getting changed. I got out of my pjs and put on a tank top and jeans. I grabbed my school bag and then checked my hair. all good. "Harry! im leaving!" i shouted. "No, wait ill drive you" he said. "No,we can't be seen Harry" i sighed. "Oh fine, ill see you at school" he said kissing my lips gently. I smiled and walked out of the front door. I began walking towards school. Harry drove past and waved at me, i looked up at the clouds and mentally cursed myself for not taking the ride with Harry. I felt the first drop of water it my shoulder. Soon it was pouring down. I groaned and by the time i got to school, i was soaked, head to toe.

I walked through tha gates and Sam walked up to me. "Hey Rose" she said smiling evilly. "what are you doing here?" i asked. "oh, i moved to this school, is'nt it great" she said smiling. I huffed and walked away and through the doors. "Oi bitch!" i heard Mikala yell, i looked behind me and Sam, Mikala an Mikala's group chasing me. I gasped and ran towards the gym, i ran through the doors and saw Harry organising some papers. "Harry!" i shouted. He turned around and saw me running towards him. "whats up?" he asked. Mikala and Sam burst through the doors but stopped when they saw Harry. "Morning Mr Styles" Mikala said.

"Harry, how nice" Sam said. Mikala gave her a puzzled look and i almost fainted. "Sam, what are you doing here?" he almost growled. "I moved to this school to be closer to Mikala, but look, your here" she said. "Explain!" Mikala shouted. "Harry go's to my Karate and is Rose's boyfriend" Sam said. "Rose! your dating a teacher!" Mikala shouted. "No! thats a lie!" i shouted hoping she would believe me. Huh, what was i thinking, of course she won't. "oh Harry, your a teacher" Sam said smirking. "Kill me now" i said droping my bag. "Fine by me, already tried but failed" Sam said. "Fuck off" Harry hissed standing infront of me. "not nice to swear Mr Styles" Mikala said smiling evilly.