Epilogue

6 Years Later

"Darcy! get up babe! you have school!" Harry's voice echoed down the hall. "Rose, you to sweetie, you have work and i have to go and do an interview" Harry said kissing my cheek, "when did you become in a band with my broher and friends?" i asked smiling, "urm, about 3 years ago now up!" he shouted smiling and pulling me out of bed, "ok ok fine im up" i said going into the shower, "sort Darc out please babe!" i shouted as i shut the door. I heard him walk away and i had my shower. Lovely shower at that. 

When i was done, i walked out and smiled seeing darcy in her school uniform with he big school bag on her back. "Daddy, can you please plait my hair?" she asked Harry, i almost cried, that is absolutely gorgeous. "Sure baby girl" Harry said smiling and bending down, he began braiding her straight brown hair, i know. I wanted her to have Harry's curls too. "Daddy! the bus is here! quick!" she shouted jumping up slightly, "hold on......and.......done, have a good say baby" he said kissing her and letting her turn to me, "love you mummy" she said giving me a hug, "love you to baby, have a good day" i said smiling. "Love you Daddy! bye!" she shouted running out the door, her bag bouncing around on her back. 

"I love her hair" Harry mumbled walking over to me, "i wish she had your hair" i said hugging him, "no, yours is easier to plait" he said smiling, "i almost cried when she asked you" i said leaning into his chest. "Naww, even though she says it every day" he said laughing. "Shut it, you just ruined a beautiful moment, i hope your proud of yourself Styles" i said shaking my head, "your a Styles to genious" he said running up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, "oh well, i have work. Bye Babe" i said kissing him gently then running out the house. I drove to the giant sea world thingy and smiled, i walked in and said a goodmorning to the receptionist, i work as a diver, feeder, and vet of all the animals here, they are all sea creatures. I put my diving gear on and dove into the shark and fish tank, i had a bucket of dead bait fish and i started feeding all the animals. 

~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, i had to go and feed the sharks and fish again, i went into the dome and waved at the people watching swim with them. I grabbed hold of a sharks dorsal fin and it pulled me along. I smiled when i saw Harry and Darcy outside the dome, i waved and let go of the shark. I swam down to them and smlied waving, Darcy was smiling and waving franticly. 

I love my life. I hope you guys all enjoyed the story of my life ;) yes i just did that. Thanks for reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

This is the end of this book! alot of stuff happened in this book, some good, some bad. But thats life. If you enjoyed this book, then go and read some of my other ones!

Love you all! xxxx