Chapter 3

Rose's POV

I woke up in the morning and remembered, today is Athletics day. I got up and had a shower, i put on my outfit (on side>>>>>>) and left. I drove to school with Jas, she was wearing a red tank top and shorty shorts. We arrived and i saw Harry standing outside the gym with blue shorts on and a white singlet. I got out and he smiled then smirked at me. Oh God, here we go. I saw no one else around so i walked up to him and he was about to hug me but i pushed his arms away. "no" i said smirking. "bitch" he mumbled smiling. "heard that" i said pointing at him. "well, you won't let me hug you" he said. "Ford! hurry up come on, we're going to the field for the first event! Mr Styles, your judging this one!" Mr Thompson yelled. "coming!" we shouted.

We ran to the field and turns out we were doing shot put. I suck at shotput. We arrived and i huffed, "whats the matter?" Harry asked. "i can't do shot put" i said staring at the big heavy metal balls. "ill help you" he said. I nodded. "ok everyone, shotput, line up and lets all have a go" he said. "Rose, you can go first" he said smiling evily. I glared at him, i tapped my lips and then made a cross with my arms, signaling "no kisses". his smile dropped and he glared at me, i smiled innocently and picked up one of the balls. He walked over and put my arms where they were ment to be. "now push hard and it should go far" he said. I pushed with all of my strength, it flew out and landed in the 2 point mark. "good job" he said patting my back.

I walked over to his seat and sat in it. Mikala's turn was next, she walked up to the circle in which you stand. "uh, Mr Styles, im sorry, i don't know how to hold it or throw it, could you help me please" she said batting her mascara clumped eyelashes, "just do what Rose did" he said walking over to me. She huffed and threw it, it landed in the 1 point area. "cool" Harry said. Mikala huffed and went and sat down.

When everyone finished and we had to move on, i looked at Harry and he smirked at me. He pointed at his lips then at me. I shook my head and picked up my bag. I turned around and smirked at Harrys upset face. I walked away to my next activity.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch time, i was sitting with Jas and a few of our other friends. Harry walked up to us and looked at me and Jas, "girls, you have detention, come on please" he said looking angry. I nodded and walked with him and Jas to his office. I was about to walk in when i felt a hand on my shoulder, i was then pulled back and pushed to the floor. "oi bitch! leave Mr Styles alone! he does'nt want a little slutty whore like you!" she shouted. "hey, hey hey! whats going on!" Harry shouted walking out. "Mr Styles! she hit me!!" Mikala's squaky voice shouted. "then why is Rose on the floor!" he yelled. "she fell back after punching me!" she shouted again. "don't yell at me! detention at Lunch!" he shouted bending down to me.

"Harry, it hurts" i whispered pointing to my wrist. "shh, its ok, come on" he said helping me up. "Mr Styles! thats not......." Mikala began to say but Harry cut her off. "No Mikala! i don't want to hear it! fighting is not tolerated!" he shouted. He led me into his office then shut the door. "Rose, what happened?" Jas asked. "Mikala hit me" i said letting one tear fall. "That bitch!" she yelled running out. "fuck" i mumbled, "Jas!" Harry yelled. "Harry, leave her, she will relise she is going to get hurt and she'll come back" i said holding his hand. "ok" he said kissing my cheek. "where does it hurt?" he asked. "oh, it does'nt hurt anymore, it was just a bang but a kiss would make it perfect" i said smiling innocently.

He smirked then smashed his lips against mine. "oh and Harry, i forgot to tell you, im going on a karate camp this weekend, in taupo" i said. "oh thats alright, i forgot to tell you, im starting karate, they made the camp this weekend as well so its alright" he said. Then that horrible bell went, "ahhhh, i don't wanna go back to athletics" i groaned. "hey, where's Jas?" he asked. "fuck!" i shouted running out. I heard Harry yelling after me, i saw a crowd circling around something, i pushed through and saw Jacob beating Jas to a pulp. "Jacob! stop it!" i screamed. "oh, hello Rose" he said hitting her in her stomach again. "oi! everyone to class now!" Harry shouted. Everyone cleared out but before Jacob walked past, Harry grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him backwards.

"detention with Mikala at Lunch" he said. I walked over to Jas and she had a broken leg and a sprained wrist, and of course a bunch of bruises. "Harry, we need to get her to the hospital" i said. "oh, Rose, im going to the Karate camp tomorrow" he said looking at his phone. "ok, just get her to the hosp......" i began to say until my phone rang.

PHONECALL

S=Sensei (teacher of Karate)   R= Rose

(osu said oos)

R: osu Sensei

S: Osu Rose, you need to come to the camp tonight, Mitchell and Damion are here now.... (hey Rose!) sorry, that was Mitchell, he's excited to see you

R: Hey Mitchell, im excited to see him too, um, i need a ride.

S:ill pick you up from school ok. Ill go to your house and get your mum to get all your stuff, when i pick you up, ill have it all ready, just hall your arse out after school

R: osu, well i have to go, the bell just went" i said.

S: ok, ill see you after school

R:seya

S: bye

END OF PHONECALL

"ok babe, im going with Jas to the hospital, you stay at school and ill see you when i get back ok" he said. I nodded and he wrapped his arms around my waist then gave me a sweet yet passionate kiss. "ok, Jas love you babe, you'll be fine" i said. "go! and have fun" she winked and i shook my head then ran off. Great more athletics :(

~~~After school~~~

I grabbed my bag and rushed out to see Sensei standing by the gate. Mitchell was standing next to him. Oh great Mikala was standing next to him, doing her disgusting hair twirl. Mitchell saw me and pushed past Mikala and ran up to me. I jumped up and he caught me. "Rose! i missed you so much!" he shouted. Mikala was giving me the death glare. Again. "Mitch!!! OMG!!" i shouted. He spun me in a circle then put me down. "osu" i said walking up to Sensei. "osu, now hurry up come on, Damions in the....." he began to say. "Rose!!!" Damion yelled until i was pushed backwards a bit by the sudden impact of a D hug.

"um Mitchie" Mikala said. He looked at me and i nodded, "um Mitchell, we need to go" i said. "Rose, i think he can spend a bit of time with his girl" Mikala said grabbing his arm. He pulled it out and walked to the car. "back off Mikala" i snapped before grabbing Damions hand and pulling him into the car. "just because Mitchie moo likes me more then a slut like you" she snapped slapping me. "don't fucking touch her!" Damion yelled. "get in the car D" i said. He glared at Mikala before getting in the car. "go on, insult me again" i said smirking. "you. are. a. bloody. Bitch" she said sounding it out. "ok, enough, Rose get in the car now" Sensei said pushing me out the way. I blew a kiss at Mikala and got in the car.

I watched as Sensei yelled at her then i watched Mikala huff and stomp away. He got in the car and drove off. I just then remembered, i did'nt really get to say goodbye to Harry, i sighed and Damion looked at me. "you ok?" he asked. "yeah, i never got to say a proper goodbye to my boyfriend" i said. "ok, and why are you wearing such small clothes?" he asked. "athletics day and Jas picked them out" i said "oh, ok" he stated, Ok, im on my way to a hopfully awesome week at the camp.