"Thats not fair... You broke us!"

"Y/n"
"What are you doing here? Why'd you come?"
"Please can we talk?"
"No Marc! You think my mind would've changed by you flying out here and doing this whole gesture?"
M: "Don't be like this! You know we can work this out!"

By this time Charles had noticed you were uncomfortable with the man standing next to you and decided to approach you. Not taking his hat and sunglasses off he twisted his way through the crowd in hopes to go unnoticed.

C: "y/n! Well done you were amazing!"
Y/n: "Thank you so much!"
C: "We're just heading out, wanna join?"
Y/n: "Yes, let me grab my things."

Charles stepped back a bit giving you space to end the conversation.

Y/n: "Sorry Marc, I'm leaving. Don't follow me, it won't change anything."
M: "so what, you go to Monaco and in a matter of days you hook up with some guy and then it's over with us?"
Y/n: "That's not fair! You don't know him and CLEARLY don't know me! You broke us, you and your lack of faith in me! Now I'm leaving! Goodbye. Marc."

And with that y/n turned to walk to the guys and they headed out to walk y/n home.

Max: "So, y/n; you liking Monaco?"
Y/n: "oh yeah! The company is great."
She winked at Charles.

After a short walk and lots of chatting, they reached y/n's apartment.
"Well , this is me. Thanks for coming guys, lovely meeting you."
C: "You guys go ahead, I'm going to talk with y/n a bit."

Y/n: "Let's go in shall we?"
C: "I'd love to."