Lets go out! We deserve it

The next morning Y/n went early to the studio to try and get a good start to adding music to her song. When she got there Liam was already there.

Y/n: Morning
L: Hey
Y/n: Shall we finish this song?
L: Better start now then if that's your mindset.
Y/n: Haha yeah, I just want to wrap up, record and then head back home.
L: Home? Aren't you home.

It was at this moment she realized how much she'd forgotten to tell Liam...

L: Im guessing there's still things we need to talk about?
Y/n: Oh, uh, yeah. Let's just finish this song then we can talk.

They worked on the song for ages and eventually they got the right music for the lyrics. Y/n was so excited because it felt so real now. She was going to have her own song!

Once they decided to record it, y/n stepped onto the booth and sang every note to perfection. The day was finally done and y/n was getting ready to leave before Liam stopped her.

L: Let's go out.
Y/n: Out?
L: Clearly there's more catching up we need to do, and we deserve to celebrate this song being a success.
Y/n: Okay, sure. Let me grab my things then we can go.

Once y/n had her things she followed Liam to his car. He took them to a diner opposites skate park.

Y/n: No way! I remember this place, it's where I would come and watch... well where my dad and I would come watch you skate.
L: Surprised you remembering used to skate.
Y/n: Yeah, I couldn't forget.

They sat down and ordered drinks. In the meantime Liam still had a few unanswered questions.

L: So where have you been Y/n?
Y/n: Well, I actually don't live here anymore. I moved to Monaco for a singing job.
L: So you really did follow your dreams. I love that.
Y/n: Yeah
L: And Charles? How on Earth did that happen?
Y/n: He was at my one show, came to speak to me and yeah the rest is history.
L: Thats crazy!

They carried on talking until they finished their drinks and then headed outside to the skate park.

Y/n: It's been forever since I was here...
L: Yeah... well I bet you still suck.
Y/n: Excuse me?! That's rude!

Liam burst out laughing and looked at y/n whose eyes met his...