6

Some days had gone by since me and Dantès little interaction and honestly he was getting better, we'd walk in the park like kids sometimes, helping him get used to the pain then we would come home and eat then go to bed. Today was probably his last day he was staying in my house. He could finally walk without a limp or holding his stomach. He never forgot to thank me at every chance he got, paying for everything I've been wanting the past weeks in return.

I was in class staring off into space. when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, I looked to my right to see a light skin boy with curly hair. His eyes were the mixtures of green and grey.

"Is this Dr. Westbrooks class?" He asked and I gave him a small smile, "Yes, you new here?" I asked him and he smiled and said yes, his smile was perfect to say the least.

"My name is Levontè by the way." He said to me. I shook his hand, "Solàna." I said jotting down the notes I saw on the board.

"Pretty name." I heard him mumble and I looked over at him.

I have always gotten compliments on my name so I wasn't shocked but it was big to me because he was so fucking fine bro and it didn't help that he had took off his Nike tech jacket, a black tee underneath his arms lidded with tattoos making him even more attractive.

BOTH ARMS TOO BITCH ? YEAAA

"Thank you, I'll give you the notes from earlier in the class if you need them." I said quietly ignoring my thoughts. I was a really kind girl, I just had uncontrollable mood swings that made me sensitive and defensive.

He nodded his head. For the remainder of class it was nothing but small talk and writing down whatever the teacher was saying in our notebooks. Levontè was actually very focused and I started to question if he played a sport, the Gatorade water bottle and his Nike duffel bag in front of me helped further engage me question but I figured Id asked at the end of class.

It was that time and class was ending and we both gathered our things, I figured I take him to his next class.

"What's your next class?" I asked him and he looked at his phone then back me , "Sport and Exercise Psychology."

"Mind if i walk you there?" I asked with a small smile and he said yea giving me a small smile back.

Luckily his next class was right down the hall from my next class.

"I'm guessing you play basketball." I said and he chuckled lowly sending butterflies to my stomach. He made me nervous and I hated it.

"Yea, how'd you know?" He asked and you smacked your teeth looking at him, "Hmmm Gatorade water bottle, Nike duffle bag and your next class is sports and exercise psychology...oh and you're height! You tell me." I said and he shook his head signifying that I was right.

"You play for here?" I asked softly and he nodded his head, "imma have to start going to the games." I said to myself and I  could tell this made him happy.

"Yea you should come to my practices, they take place in the gym, start at 5 and end at 8." He said and you found yourselves at his class.

Of course you'd show up to his practice you just hoped he hadn't invited anyone else.

"Have you invited any other girls you find pretty around campus?" You asked with a smirk and he smacked his lips and looked down at me, I felt so small compared to him. Not to mention, he smelled good as fuck.

"Nah, you the only girl who caught my attention shordy and thank you, Ion want you to be late to your class so get going . See you at 5?" He asked and you nodded your head.

"See you at 5 Levontè."

...

I slipped the key into my door, happy to be at home finally. Once I opened the door the sight before me made me sick, some bitch was on top of Dantè, she was pretty to say the least and they were practically swallowing each other's face before I came in.

They both jumped and looked back at me. I wasn't hurt or anything, I just wanted my sushi date bitch and I come home to this. Yea Levontè game sound like the move.

"Hi, don't worry I'm not his girlfriend or anything, just von's sister. You pretty by the way." I complimented and she looked confused for a minute and Dantè had this guilty look on his face.

"Umm...thank you." She said embarrassed, me and Dantè made eye contact but I broke it so fast because if I looked any longer I'd start to feel a type of way but I keep reminding myself how I can't be mad.

It's not like we were dating, he wasn't my nigga and I wasn't his bitch.

I walked upstairs not saying a word, I got a practice to be at but I'll take a quick nap before I go, it was only 3.

I often took naps when I was pissed off and that's exactly what I did. Sleep.

...

It was about 3:45 when i woke up, I checked my phone, no missed calls not that they would show, my phone was on do not disturb.

I grabbed my speaker and took it into my bathroom connecting it to my phone, I took my clothes off and got in the shower, washing up a couple of times with dove soap before stepping out and wrapping my towel around my body.

I figured I wasn't going anywhere special so I just threw on a nude skims two piece  and a pair of Nike socks with the nude Yeezy foam runners and a cropped brown flannel. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on mascara and lip gloss, it was all I needed really.

I put on lotion and sprayed my vanilla perfume, i liked to smell warm, it complimented the sent of the dove soap.

I grabbed my keys to my car and my white Marc Jacobs purse then headed downstairs, my brother was still gone and Dantè was on the couch when I came down, the girl he had here was gone.

He looked me up and down before questioning me, "Where you going?" He asked and you looked at him both of you ignoring the big elephant in the room.

"My friends practice, he wanted me to stop by so I told him I would. I already told von so don't trip." I told him calmly and his mood changed at the mention of "he".

"Yea, be safe." He told me and I told him goodbye before heading to Levontè.

I'm actually excited to see him.

...

Comments

Levontè ^

Levontè ^