Mistake's happen, right?

Art by me

TW: mention of death and murder.

6 years earlier

Y/N is 10 and this was 3 years since the accident.

3rd person POV:

"Morning mama!"  Y/n said chipper for the day in front of them.

"Oh y/n!  Good morning! Want breakfast?" Anita said while rubbing her belly, she was 3 months pregnant with another sibling for Y/N and the others.

"Yes! I would love some breakfast!" Y/n said still quite chipper.

After y/n had stuffed her face with breakfast. She was going to the market with her older sister, younger brother and her father.

"Dada, could me and Carlõs go on the swings while you two buy stuff at the market? Please!" Y/n begged and pleaded.

"Fine, but ONLY stay on the playground. Try to make some friends while you're at it! Okay?" Daniéll gave in.

"Yay! Come on Carlõs!" She said to her brother, grasping his hand and dragging him to the playground in excitement.
"Let's go on the swings!" She said as Carlõs just nodded.

They sat on the swings just babbling like children do until, y/n noticed Camilo was in the climbing tower.

She sat there in awe of him using his gift, so did the other children so nothing out of the ordinary.
Y/n walked up to them suddenly y/n noticed everyone went quiet.

"Hello! I'm-" y/n tried to introduce themselves but was obviously rejected.

"Oh, if it wasn't the gift stealer." Mirabel hissed at them.

"But I didn't steal your gift." They mumbled.

"So why do YOU have a gift and not me? I mean I am the madrigal here, NOT you! But you still have a gift, filthy L/N's." Mirabel snickered insultingly.

Y/n felt her blood boil up at the insult,

"Don't talk ill about MY family!" She said as her knuckles cracked.

"Why not? What will you do you filthy little L/N." She laughed again making the crowd laugh at their reaction except, one. Camilo, he just stared.

"Come on show me what you got." She said crossing her arms with a wicked smirk across her face.

"Oh I'll show you alright." She threatened as the others laughed like hyenas.

Y/n saw some water or whatever it was, it was liquid. So she used her gift to pick up a blob of it and then put it around Mirabel's head, not giving her air to breathe in. Mirabel screamed using all of the air in her lungs, all the children left the playground screaming in horror of the monster unleashed. Y/N's dad suddenly appeared with Carlõs and Nora and Juliettà behind him.

"Y/N STOP IT THIS INSTANT!" Daniéll screamed at his daughter.

Juliettà ran towards Mirabel which was knocked out and her eyes completely red, most likely ruining her eye sight.

Y/N suddenly stopped but ran away in tears.

Juliettà stuffed her daughter with food though, it didn't work cause the damage was made by another gift holder.
The woman picked her up bridal style and ran towards the casita screaming.

Though that wasn't Y/N's concern anymore. They ran into the forest still using her gift but, not willingly.
She cried in desperation for it to stop but, it never did.

Eventually her parents found her almost drowning herself with the water no longer in her control.

"Y/N!" Anita screamed in desperation while running towards her with one hand on her belly.
Suddenly Y/N's emotions were out of control a nearby lake was emptied due to her strong emotions. The lake was headed towards Y/N's parents.

Suddenly a tsunami was formed and what happened is only known to Y/n but, they did die cause y/n and her parents were washed towards the town and barely breathing she awakened looking  at her pale mom with a blurry eyesight but then closing her eyes yet again.

A/n: so this is just a backstory chapter for Anita and Daniéll's death.
Next chapter won't be as sad.