Dance With Doom

A/n:SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE FOREVER! this will be the last chapter and instead of making two alternatives I'm putting them together so 🤫

Y/n pov:

I climb into his window as I saw him, crying in an endless puddle.
"I love her, I love her.. " he said repeatedly,

Who's he talking about? Me? No perhaps it's Michelle. I wondered to myself.

"Hello?!" the sobs stopped,

Did he hear me?

He stood up and walked towards my window, I started panicking.

"Y/N?...." He stared, as he'd never seen me before.

"Y/N!" he said, and smiled as tears streamers down his face. He pulled me inside and hugged me.

"I am so endlessly sorry. I'm so so sorry!" He said, I was completely silent.

I forgot how comforting his embrace was in all my anger and sadness.
I felt myself being hypnotized by his voice, he was my comfort person.
I also felt no grudges against him,

"I love you, Milo." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, N/N." Lovingly hugging me back,
I noticed the walls cracking, I heard screaming outside.
N's
"Camilo, look." I said, as I pointed towards a crack in the floor.

"Hm..mm.." he said unbothered.

"CAMILO! RUN!" I said as I took his hand and started running as more and more cracks appeared.

We headed out and saw the candle it was about to go out.

We ran towards it, I using my powers as everyone else.

Almost everyone fell, and then Camilo did.

"CAMILO?!" I placed an orb of water under him.
Both me and Mirabel took the candle and then she pushed me.

"What are yo- AHH!" as I fell both the candle and a big block right above me. I grabbed for the candle and held it to my chest.

As I hit the ground I threw the candle to Isabel, as I look into Camilo's eyes...

"I love you, goodbye." I said as the rock hit me.

Dark, rippling red pooled beneath me, it was as though the lifeline of a ruby had shattered and melted like hot candle wax. The ichor of mankind left me like crows to a falling oak, I did not know how much I had lost until, all I had lost was; everything.

Until I woke up.

A/n: thanks for reading and I know you would've excepted more but yk, ahaha there MIGHT be a book number 2 🫢 anyways I will start either a genshin impact oneshot book or another xreader IDRK lol. BY BYE LOVELIES,