Until next time

Justice for Johnny Depp.          <3        Justice for Johnny Depp          <3           Justice for Johnny Depp
A/N: I'm in school rn and btw I might rush the next chapters towards the ending, and I'm slowly losing motivation but I'll try my best to make an ending(s). I'll spoil that the ending's will be alternative. So you should start to decide which ending either, <3 or :D. tell me in the comments! —>

My friends are telling me I should quit writing but, I won't listen to their opinions. I mean, none of them have actually wrote a book and got it successful so, yeah. :( they keep calling me cringe and avoiding(?) me or unspecified reasons that I'm unaware of, so I'm really down atm, sorry it's just that I hoped I'd have their support yk? But I guess they're not all that supportive of my passions.

Always the therapist but never the client(?). <:(

Justice for Johnny Depp                        Justice for Johnny Depp                           Justice for Johnny Depp

Y/N POV

I have been locked myself up in my new found chamber of sadness or, previously called , my bedroom.

"Did you really think he was your happy ever after? Do you seriously think you were something more to him than a mere game? Pathetic, really." I kept repeating the same bullshit in my mind between breakdowns.

My family heard the sobs and everything crashing down, they heard my whole world crashing down.

I know I'm so stupid for letting my own family having to suffer for my own feelings, Again. Over this stupid boy, "why is life so UNFAIR?!" I yelled and crashed down.
I look up at a picture of me and the whole theater crew, including him.

I wish I could turn you back into a stranger.

I heard how my sadness affected my family, the fighting and the concern had given my family a hard time.
Why did I need to do this to them?

"I need to fix this." I whispered to myself, "I have to get myself together!" I said as I look at myself in the mirror and tried to gain enough strength to form some sort of plan.

After some brain storming.

I started furiously packing my bags, like my life depended on it. I gathered my clothes my sketch book and tools, and my sowing stuff in case I needed to repair my clothes.

I took all my savings which was a lot, 1507$ those are my life savings, I took some paper and wrote some stuff on it, and slid the key under my door.

Some of the things I wrote were personal like, "I'm sorry for killing our parents and bringing chaos and depression and all your problems with me but, I'll bring the burdens with me to my grave. Have a happy life! Lots of love yours dearly,

Y/N L/N."

I open the window and escaped from the chamber I've kept myself for the previous days.

I ran onto the grassy field on this grey damp day, it was very foggy but I made my way to the, Casita? How did I end up here?

As I was about to make my way towards the mountains, I noticed a dim light in well, my room.  Curiosity took over me, and I started to climb up towards the open window, and I saw my room for the first time,

  Curiosity took over me, and I started to climb up towards the open window, and I saw my room for the first time,

It was truly a beauty, I wonder if I could stay in here for the next few days. Until I plan my escape, of course.

A/n: these are gonna be the last few chapters before the end so, stay tuned. I hope I'll have you in tears by the end of this or, not.