Description

"The Heart wants What it wants"

~"The heart wants what it wants so let me get you for it to beat with what it wants"

~"You took me to fill his place but I want you to fill my phase Cause 'you made me Begin this mess and you should help me to tide it up"

*******
Where the world's most threatened mafia King was plunged into love only to find himself summed with hurt and now he hates this betray idling inside his mind. He wants a replacement, he wants someone who can take this pain away from him and that someone must go to the death of him to satisfy the Mafia's wrecked heart. And that's him, only he can make him feel his reign come back to him. To get this little boy to fall into love, the mafia can even put a marriage contract which is easier to get his trust and break his heart just like how his rival ruined him with love.

"This was all just me trying to tear your soul apart and now that I'm done with you, You are of no use to me but

why do I feel my chest aching hard?!"

"Cause the heart wants what it wants"

♡~

Top : Taehyung | Jimin
Bottom : Jungkook | Yoongi

All the content in this story are wholly my own imagination and none of this is directed to the characters real life So don't come at it. I give Importance to Yoonmin too.

There will not be much emphasis on Mafia vibes since I focus more on emotion and Fluffs. Don't come expecting it to be some dominant mafia Fucking his doll or anything. This ain't a typical mafia au. English is not my first language. I'm not a professional writer and I'm not here to improve my writing skills. My Intention is to entertain my friends and others who are ready to appreciate me for my ideas.

There will be updates every Tuesday.

I don't won any of the pictures uploaded in this story, they belong to its rightful owner.

I Strictly don't appreciate Plagiarism or any translation or any short of plot editing tips.

Started : 01/03/2022 - Tuesday

🥰Welcome to YaMiNiTiChaBoat
Thankyou sailors, Bon Voyage.💜