"There for You"

🎵Ever since the beginning now

You had that effect on me
All I wanna do is you, oh
I mean that so literally
Don't nobody go harder than you
All of the angels must be lonely now, without you🎶

Namjoon heard the calling bell. Jin was busy preparing breakfast and Namjoon was busy making out Jin's neck with hickeys. If not for the unknown pressing the bell then the kitchen counter would've become their hard mattress.

The elder opened the door.

"Dad!!!" Deni shouted in extreme happiness and jumped on his dad who held him safe in his arms and whirled him around with a smile. "When did you come home? I asked Papa to call you but you didn't pick up" Jin came out of the kitchen hearing the sound of his son. Moni was barking for Deni's attention.

Jin noted his husband's face dimming on the question.

"It was a suprise Deni. Dad wanted to suprise you on a new year. He even bought your favourite boomerang, Yoyo, skateboard, Electric wheels and race car. " Jin winked at Joon who was shocked at the fake detail but seems tha Jin has brought it as his gift for Deni but now changed the sender name as Joon's.

"Really!!! You are the best dad" The tiny boy wrapped his hands around Namjoon's neck who looked back at Jin. God, He's lucky to have a supportive wife. He wants this moment to be forever.

The tiny barks of Moni was finally heard and Deni got down and ran to his little friend who jumped on him and licked her owner wetting his face. The lovely giggles and barks of the little one's filled the room. Namjoon moved closer to Jin and stood behind him wrapping his bicep built arms around his wife's tiny waist and balanced his head on those broad shoulder met to be his comfort zone.

"You are the best wife. Heavenly, Godly, lovely." he kissed the latter who caressed Joon's caramel messy hair from front.

"You are the best husband. Sexily, handsomely." Namjoon chuckled on the grand names to which jin tilted his head and kissed the elder. "You are the best for me and you'll always get the best of me". Both shared a deep gaze holding the endurance of their distance all along. Namjoon placed a soft kiss to the brunette who smiled between. They broke their hug slowly.

Jin walked towards were Deni was playing.

"Deni, where's Jimin?" Jin remembered.

"He dropped me and went to Jungkook's home" Deni was busy playing with moni by running around with her favorite unicorn.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon was fast to think before Jin.

"Hmm, Jeon Jungkook. He's the kid I talked about yesterday. Jimin's university friend and my part timer." Jin didn't know what was going in Namjoon's mind so he simply gave the information he should fill in and went to the kitchen to finish preparing the breakfast.

Namjoon was frozen, he is fallen into a maze. "Jungkook is Jimin's friend and Jin's worker!" he wishpered to himself. Jin even mentioned that kid as his favorite, he has managed to become friends with their sassy Jimin. Is this the same Jungkook he's thinking about? He wanted to make sure. Even he has got the attention of his introverted kid.

What if Tae knows about this? Jungkook is not just his rival's brother but also his only little brother's best friend!!!
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Jungkook was tailing around black like a lost kid in some amusement park. The purple bun who couldn't take the right direction afraid of being lost ran back to the assistant who was gaming in his phone. Jungkook felt embarrassed but still he was afraid to get lost or create any scene and here he is, following each step of the assistant while keeping his hands together infront of him and facing down in shy to walk around the exclusive mall in those baggy trousers and sweatshirt.