"Counting stars"

🎵  Baby, tonight's the night I let you know
Baby, tonight's the night we lose control
Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that
Tonight I'll be the best you ever had🎶

The Passing clouds faded and the stars started to seek out as the pouring rain took a moment of silence to spread the chilling breeze

In the cafe, all work was over and it was time to close the shop.

Deni was deep asleep on one of the customer couches and Jimin was packing deni's notes and stuffs after turning the door card to Closed. Jin was busy arranging things in the cabin and packing his stuff. It was a tough day for everyone since Jungkook broke out all his insecurities. Still, the elder knows the best__time and space soothes the pain but

Does it work always? The more lone time one takes becomes the death of him.

Jimin took his helmet in his hand and wore his Jacket, bike glouse and he let Deni's backpack weigh on his shoulder. He promised to drop Jin and Deni off as their car got broke down.

The new year placed its foot delicately with all the cool breeze goosing on the souls outside. Deni has been continuously pouting the whole evening to have a facetime with his dad. Jin tried calling his husband 30 times but all went with a beep tone. He was not surprised but he wished Deni would be one of those lucky sons to spend their New year with their Dad. The brunette has been sighing the whole day, thoughts about his never caring husband and Careless Jungkook were squeezing his head.

The brunette came out of his cabinet after arranging the financial details and winding up the files for the day. As he closed the door, Jin locked the cabin but all of a sudden even this damn key makes him sigh. why would all this happen to him on a merry eve? The brunette was struggling to fit the key inside the hole. He may get it done only if he tried it with a calm shell brushing the thoughts out of his mind.

Jimin was all set to go "Hyung, I'll carry Deni to the bike and wait outside. Lock the shop and come "

"Ha__fine Jimin. I'll, within a moment " but the key was not helping though, his shaky hands and irritating thoughts made his eyes watery for no particular reason. His eyes became red and he bit his lips.

" Even this small ass key won't fit my way" he complained thinking of his never showing up husband.

Jimin went out of the shop and placed Deni on his bike who hugged the petrol tank for a hug toy. Jimin smiled at the cute boy being all cuddly and silent while sleeping not like the brat mouth he uses on Jimin all awake. The blonde caressed Deni's black bangs and stared at him with lovely eyes. His cheeks looked squeezy and the way he held his palm tight while sleeping can make anyone coo at him all day long. Jimin Adored Deni, they are more like brothers with contrasting colours. Jin treated them the same since Jimin's brother was not in the city and Deni's father was not available for the family; they both leaned on each other for support, Jimin being the responsible eldest brother and Jin being his strict mother is all the bond is about.