"Darkside"

🎵I know you think that you know me
But you ain't even see my dark side
This is for you only
So baby do it right, do me right🎶

Water dripped down the honey toned blonde, peachy lips wet and sloppy, his white shirt layered wet and skinny on his torso showing off his perfect broad chest and shoulders, dark wolf eyes continuously shooting Lazers on the delicate purple petal layed on the tile, face growing red rose and his oversized shirt lifted up giving the view of perfect milk toned waist to the fierce tiger ready to feast on.

Tae was angry, why would Jungkook drown himself inside the pool? Did he wanted to escape from this cage that badly when all Tae gave was a good shelter and a role to play as his personal maid that was not even a actual real role but yet the thought of what would have happened to the little one if he didn't come at the right moment was making him more angry. If something happened to this petite boy then Tae will never be able to come over that Guilt. He's not that kind of person, him being a mafia doesn't mean he's one of those maniac blood addicted psychopaths. A reminder of Tae and his forced history. Tae hurting Jungkook is a one moment thing and that moment will appear sooner or later but he won't allow even his inner burried demon demeanor to torture this delicate flower each and every second.

While this was the case with Tae, he couldn't digest how Jungkook almost tortured himself to death gagging on those water. It's driving him bitchy, and for the first time Jungkook has did something against the rule , known or not, Jungkook will get his first punishment for sure looking at the charcoal eyes wanting to drown him and then drown the world alive.

The little bun held his shirt tight gasping for air, those purple velvet fading lock dripping the grape essence down to his chest.

He took a moment trying to remember what happened, a moment before he was peacefully swinging his legs inside the pool and his mind was attentive only to the ring Tae gave him to which he was only able to wish that Tae gave this with love yet the smile and satisfaction of having what's Tae's was making his day. He was thinking about their moments, he was drunken in thoughts about how Tae changes time to time and he was curious about what mood Tae would be in if he returns home.

Yeah, Tae was okay and calm until he reached home and went to look for Jk, he calmed himself not to burst but his patience vanished in a second When Jungkook was not found in his room, he was roaming around his house like loco, ordered his maidmens to look for his wife, he became breathless.

The thoughts, the same thoughts again possessed him. His mind only thought about one thing "Not you Pup. Don't be him" his mind froze, he felt fear of losing Jungkook but he definitely knew his heart was telling him to not jump into conclusions.

Baek left him after getting the signs he needed to take over the Property and now Jungkook is gone what if he did something behind Tae and betrayed him?

Tae made sure to not be drunk while coming home, he didn't want the damn history to repeat.

Now that he's gone, did Jungkook got his mission done in the Kim mansion?

Tae feared but he didn't believe Jungkook to be like his brother. Now the fear that Tae was affected by is not losing his property, If that's the case Tae might not have searched for the purple bun instead checked through his status updates.

When Baekhyun left him, he was more angry that his love took away his dignity, power, pride and empire more then he felt hurt for the lovesick he gave him but it's different this time.