"Deserving"

🎵Take it easy, take it slow
You follow me everywhere that I go
I gave you the keys to my soul
Now you still don't believe, baby, I know🎶

It was another lovely morning in the Kim mansion, The tiny figure on the master bed was deep asleep, the double duvet and the furry pyjama warmed the boy all night. The breathing made his chest go up and down to the rhythm. Jungkook was sleeping tight, it was still a fresh day for the kiddo to wake up in someone's home. He has been thinking about it all night, thinking about the fate that made him meet Tae. The elder did everything as promised, he's taking care of his family and also his needs. Even though they are husband and husband in the papers, Jungkook couldn't figure out a word to describe their relationship in reality.

Master and Servant!

Creditor and Borrower!

Owner and tenant!

He didn't know. The conflicting Days like this would come and go but this is for life- Their relationship as husband and husband will be alive until all oceans turn into sand.

The room was lonely and Quiet. There is no human presence inside the house except for Jungkook. Tae didn't return home yet, not until someone found him unconscious in his cabin.

Jungkook's face started to drip sweat and his eyes were tired because of the uneasiness he feels in his subconscious. Those nightmares are reeling again inside his head and with a sudden sleep jolt his eyes opened wide, breathing hard and anxiety luring him about what he dreamt. His eyes started to become glossy with fresh tears, he didn't react much as he is used to these nightmares long ago. It started from the day one of his college, the bullies and discrimination have got him to deal with this shit.

He let the tears roll down his eyes not bothering to wipe them off. Every time he goes into a deep sleep, his body starts to feel something hovering over it, a sensation on his neck like something caressing them and sliding down to his pants. This happens whenever he sleeps alone.

In his house, he couldn't ask his mom to sleep in his room as she has to take care of her husband and Jungkook had no other way but to deal with his nightmares all alone. And now he has no way to ask Tae to take care of his nightmares, he dares not demand anything from the elder.

The rule says no emotions no expectations no checkouts.

Jungkook stared at the ceiling vaguely.

If only Tae could also take this part of him to the good side.

There's no way for that to happen when the elder knows nothing about Jungkook. The purple bun put the duvet off of him and walked toward the bathroom to finish his morning routine and take a quick shower.

.
.
.

Outside the mansion appeared a white silvery Porsche getting welcomed by all the bodyguards in the garden way and around the front office fountain. The blonde male came out of the car with a cotton bandaid swirled on his right hand.

Jungkook finished his shower and wore one of the Gucci dresses the Assistant selected for him. He didn't know if he was allowed to go to the kitchen on his own, he didn't feel hungry though because of the wedding feast his mom prepared last night.

The Gucci boy walked to the huge window in his room and looked out only to see the black men guarding the pool area. Yes, his room only gives him a view of the pool area and the guards there. He felt bored looking at it and he feels even more bored inside the lavender milk room. He thought for a moment about something and nodded to himself going straight to the door and opening it.