"The Heart Wants What It Wants"

Name: JungkookAge: 20

Name: Jungkook
Age: 20

Jungkook Is from a Middle classed Family Background. He is not poor or rich but a boy who is showered with all happiness. His dad is a retired Colonel who lost his one leg in the field and his mother is a homemaker who takes care of her handicapped husband. The only mean of the family is his brother's salary who works in the USA and sends them money every weekend for their House rent and expenditures. Jungkook loves his brother more than anyone in this universe and his brother adores him and pampers him a lot. But now everything has changed. It's been 6 months since his brother stopped contacting them or sending money. They tried to reach him but there was no hope and the police doesn't show any response to their complaints. Now it is Jungkook who has to take all the burden of the family. The one who is used to getting cooed is now put in the spotlight. He has to take care of the house rent, their daily needs, his father's medication and his book fees at least he need not pay the university fees as he got placed with a full scholarship. Yet, those rich kids in class won't leave a chance of bullying him. He needs to cope with all this Only with the hope that his brother will return home. Until then he can't leave his parents to suffer alone. On the second week in the university, he was finally able to get one loyal friend. A rich one but not arrogant. He helped Jungkook to get a Part-time and also worked with him to make the bun feel comfortable.

Jungkook life was not good but it was okay as his friend took care of his bullies but now arises the new problem. His landlord all of a sudden asks them to leave the place and also his university grades has been marked with an F grade which is totally a fraud. Jungkook fell into a black hole not able to understand anything that was happening around them. Until One day he got a phone call from an unknown person informing him that he dealt with his landlord and bought the land; he also cleared the university grade malpractice. So now all Jungkook has to do is act accordingly to that person on call. For the past 2 weeks, he has been getting continuous calls from that MR. X, telling him to Pay his loans with interest before the new year or sell his freedom to him. In that way, he'll take care of Jungkook's family and also his studies. It was a crystal clear profitable offer for Jungkook all he has to do is become a slave for the man who he has no idea about. What would he do?

Jungkook has a crush on Jimin's brother nevertheless of the fact that he has no idea how he looks.