Chapter Fourteen

~(Y/n) pov~

I leaned up against the door as my body started to go limp. The blood on my dress made me feel sick to the core. What I saw, could never be described in words. The place was bad, They was bad. All I wanted to was to talk to Nick for a bit. Until they came in. My mind started to race as foot-steps came closer. I looked up to see Michael looking down at me as he had some kind of worry face. He could read you, every movement, the tone of voices.

"PA!" He yelled as William ran out and quickly looked shocked

"Y/n?.. what happened!?" He said as he picked me up into his arms.

I couldn't talk. What I saw was the last thing I wanted to see. Many tears sting my eyes as they rolled down my red checks.

"I- I was with N-Nick and then they..-"

No more words came out of my mouth. I cried into Williams shoulder. I couldn't think anymore. My whole world was flipped, Nick was no longer with me. The world got flipped upside down for no reason. The room felt as it was getting tighter and tighter. Having his hand on my back as he drew circles on it, try to keep me calm.

"I-I had to give something to him..but then he..got shot.. and I called for someone to help..." I finally spat it out.

"Oh dear, it will be alright. We should get you cleaned up, then maybe a nap will help you a bit." William tone sound as if it was joyful.

I nodded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me ip the stairs. Everything felt broken to me, not even this home made me safe. Being around him and his kids made me feel sick. I just wanted to be left alone, I just wanted to forget everything. Nick is now gone, since the first bullet. I let go of his hand and pulled in to my side. He turned back at me and looked confused.

"Dear? Are you alright?" He cocks his head to the side

I have no answer...

   "(Y/n)?" William voice softened

  I looked away as I head into the guess room and closed the door. I slid down the door and held my knees up to my chest. The salty tears ran down my burning cheeks right down to the floor. I honestly wanted to leave here for a bit. I got up slowly and grabbed what I brought. Looking back into the snow-white room, I turned my head back around and opened the door. I ran down the stairs as I opened the front door; dashing out. I threw my stuff into the car as I shoved the key in the hole; closing the door and leaving.

  My body couldn't stop shaking at this point. What I saw was completely messed up for any human to see. There is more to stories than what people truly know. Let's set an example; Cinderella. The evil mother made the step-sister to cut off parts of their feet to make a simple glass shoe fit as for Cinderella, she didn't need to do anything. She could of simply slide it on. For me, well. It was three men, dressed in completely black. As for two of the men fell dead as Nick shot them, then as the glass shoe was put on..Bang...

  He fell at the end. There was no happy ending for anyone. Thinking about this made me even more sick as I pulled up into the complex. I turned the car off and headed up the stairs to my "house" and closed the door behind me. It was completely dark only light was shin was the window. I completely forgot the stuff in my car but to be honest. I didn't want to bother it. I walked over on my bed and got onto it. The cold blanket and sheets send shivers down my spine. As my head hit the pillow, I was out.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

  Waking up I heard my phone go off. I pulled it out oki pocket only to see PENNY across the screen. I just muted it as I sat up. I need to change and shower.. I got up and stripped naked as I went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind. I turned on the shower and jumped in. I let the water just run off of me as I placed my head on the wall. After everything I went thought Just in a couple weeks had really put me down.

   The locks going off, the whole night shit at work, body pains, and now I seen my best friend dead? Well, I don't know what to do anymore, I might just move away from here. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock at the door. I jump out of the shower and just threw a towel around me. Walking out of the bathroom, I placed my hand on the door handle and opened it.

  "Y/n, I saw you ru-" William pals face brightened up

   "It's rude to stare plus go home, it's late.." I sighed as I shut the door

  I turned around only for him to knock again. I opens it again.

  "Maybe, if you didn't shut the door on my face. I can maybe cheer you up? I don't know how to but I'll try"

  "William, look. I honestly don't want to be messed with so just go home. I'll see you tomorrow at work." I closed the door again

  This time I didn't bother to open it again as I got into the bathroom to shut the water off.

Tomorrow is another day....