Hate

heehee confetti here I hope this turned out well welp I hope y'all enjoy

TW: kissing, cuddling

"R-ranboo?" Tommy yelled softly while lightly crying, he had just got a bunch of hate and this one particular comment hit him very hard.

'I bet you never eat and when you do, its once a month' After reading that Tommy burst into tears. He went to Ranboo hoping he wasn't busy. Luckily, he just got done streaming.

"B-boo?" He said while walking into Ranboo's recording space.

"Toms? Are you ok?" Ranboo said while rushing over to Tommy.

Tommy shook his head no and started crying into Ranboo's shoulder after hugging him. Ranboo picked Tommy up bridal style and brought him over to the bed and laid him down. Ranboo laid down with him and peppered Tommy's face with kisses. Tommy started to giggle sightly.

Ranboo eventually kissed him on the lips. It was a slow and passionate kiss, one that they wished could last forever. But eventually they had to part the kiss for oxygen. Tommy snuggled his face into Ranboo's chest and Ranboo just cuddled him and held him tight. Seemingly protecting him from any danger.

<187 words>

Heehee this only took about 20 minutes or longer but anyways enjoy the first thing that was posted in one day.

Confetti out!